Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal > Baldurs Gate II Archives

Old 01-30-2001, 10:17 PM   #1
Ladyzekke
Ironworks Atomic Moderator

Ok, since there is soo many people on this board that hates Anomen, I thought of this poll. I will start with #1 of the 50 ways:

Wait until he rests at an inn and use your thief to sneak in his room and take all his clothes. He'll then never leave his room naked and die of starvation because then everyone would see that he is really a eunich (hope I spelled that right but you know what I mean)!
#2?
Old 01-30-2001, 10:24 PM   #2
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

ROTFL!
So that's why the turkey doesn't talk to me after we "did the dirty deed" and TWICE!

(I only have a fervent dislike of Anomen, so I can't join the "hate Anomen" club, but this was toooo funny, ladyzekke!)
Old 01-30-2001, 10:30 PM   #3
turbovee
Elminster

Repeating myself sucks, I wrote this like 3 times already on other posts, but I was so proud of my vision of torturing Anomen that I felt everyone should share in my glee. First you strip him down naked and hang him upside down by his testicles in the middle of the govt. district(I know their small, but they'll serve their purpose for this)then you smear syrup all over his body and pour ants on him. Then you let everyone take a shot at throwing whatever object of choice they want at him (nothing deadly). After that you cut him down and put him into a pen of rabid sex starved male gorillas. (oh, Did I mention I'm still in therapy )
Old 01-30-2001, 10:48 PM   #4
Accord
Ninja Storm Shadow

At Coopers Cornet, told Anomen I am a self serving person and Anomen left. Moments late pay a visit his home at the government district. Before entering, Viconia cast protection from evil 10' radius then true sight on herself. Walk in, Anomen initiate dialogue and say it is "my doom".......as soon as dialogue ends, Anomen cast santurary or other cleric protective spells......
Have your mage and any other mages in party to cast spells at him simutaneously:

Me (berserker/mage) cast time stop, then Edwin also initiate casting time stop after one second of my initiation, then Imoen also initiate casting time stop after another second......

My time stop kicks in, cast greater malison, then follow by spell strike, then power word silence.....

First time stop ends, second time stop kicks in just as my first two spells hits. Edwin casts power symbol fear, then power symbol stun, and Abi Dalzim's Horrid Wilting, follow by magic missiles (3x spell sequenced).......

Second time stop ends, Imoen's time stop kicks in and Anomen is silenced, feared, stunned, and hit by 3x magic missiles. She casts Abi Dalzim's Horrid Wilting, then Gate.....follow by lighting (3x spell sequenced)........

By the time last time stop ends, Anomen is hit by 2 Abi Dalzim's Horrid Wilting, a pit fiend is pounding on him and gets hit by lighting (3x). The pit fiend should be able finish him (if he survives after the above) and any guards inside the house. Probably an overkill.....oh well.
Old 01-30-2001, 10:51 PM   #5
Accord
Ninja Storm Shadow

Oops....am I suppose to torture him only....not kill??
Old 01-30-2001, 10:55 PM   #6
turbovee
Elminster

Where would the fun be in killing him? The point is to see him SUFFER!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and BTW nueter him after the gorillas
Old 01-30-2001, 10:59 PM   #7
Charlie
Lord Ao

Far too tired to think of a suitable torture tonight although a colonic irrigation with jellyfish soup springs to mind.
I'll sleep on it and repost on the morrow. Night guys.

In fact a red hot poker straight up his chocolate starfish might just do the job.
Old 01-30-2001, 10:59 PM   #8
Accord
Ninja Storm Shadow

Dude, but after the gorillas (I am assuming over 5), I doubt he will survive!!
Old 01-30-2001, 11:38 PM   #9
Malla Gabriel

Nope can't beat turbovee, all I can come up with is chain him naked to the staute of Helm in the temple of Helm during payers and prod his man-hood with a hungy crab until it, welll i think you get the rest of the picture.
Added these in Mod:
Jiv'elgg d'Anomen zhan jivvin = torture of Anomen is fun,
L'alurl Anomen zhan elghinyrr Anomen = the best Abomen is a dead Anomen

Old 01-30-2001, 11:44 PM   #10
Curdis

Not as imaginative, but possible in the game. I left him in spellhold wearing (and carrying) all stolen gear and headed off without him. I have great visions of him trying the 'I'm righteous stick' to get out of the assylum/Brynlaw with all the inmates/Pirates going 'come here pretty boy' (etc.).

On a more psychological level in my current game my CN female elven F/M/T is romancing him and you should have heard him bitch when I took over the theives guild. Heh Heh, sod, he deserves me. - Curdis