Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Wizards & Warriors Forum

Old 12-07-2001, 01:54 PM   #1
Chaotrix
Elite Waterdeep Guard

I'd done Shurugeon a while back and now I'm trying to get one of my characters to become a ninja. How do I lower the drawbridge? I've been allover the castle but I can't seem to find the front of it or the drawbridge or controls. I must be missing something obvious. Would somebody please tell me what? Thanx.
Chaotrix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2001, 02:04 PM   #2
Wyvern
Ironworks Moderator

The first time you visit S. Castle the only way to get in is through a whole in the back wall - getting there isn't a piece of cake. You have to get in the moat on the east side swim under the guard tower, open a grate, swim down some under water passages, flip a lever and swim up to get to the area that will give you access to the hole in the wall.
Once inside the castle grounds - head to the north. There is a tower with stairs right next to the drawbridge and a lever at the top of it which raises and lowers the drawbridge.

Good Luck!

Wyv
Wyvern is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2001, 02:10 PM   #3
Chaotrix
Elite Waterdeep Guard

Thanx Wyv. I'd already been inside the castle, and completed all the main quest stuff. In fact, I'd been thru it so often I was missing stuff I would have noticed otherwise. Is the tower you mentioned one of the ones with spiral staircases? I'll go now and see if I can find it.

*later*

I'm an idiot. The drawbridge isn't IN the castle, it's in the wall AROUND the castle. Duhhhhh. Color me stupid.
Chaotrix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2001, 07:20 AM   #4
lord_gabriel
Manshoon

*grin*
...walk in the light..!<br /><br />Lord Gabriel<br /><br /> Ich bin der Geist, der stets verneint!<br />Und das mit Recht; denn alles, was entsteht,<br />Ist wert, das es zugrunde geht;<br />Drum besser wär\'s, daß nichts entstünde. <br />So ist denn alles, was ihr Sünde,<br />Zerstörung, kurz das Böse nennt,<br />Mein eigentliches Element.
lord_gabriel is offline   Reply With Quote