Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal > Baldurs Gate II Archives

Old 09-27-2001, 10:32 AM   #1
Hojou
Elite Waterdeep Guard

I realise i had tons of things to do in the initial city before leaving for spellhold. Unfortunately it's now so long ago - on the 3rd level of spellhold and i have no old savegames.

I want to get the Paladin in my group (instead of Naila) and i want to get Anomen Knighted - then i'm ready to set off again.

I know i could in theory wait, but they'll fall behind in xp, plus i need some more fighter-power. So is there any way i can return to the mainland after spellhold and do the drow thing later, or do i *have* to do it all now or it will be lost (not able to do later)?
Old 09-27-2001, 11:27 AM   #2
Horatio
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

S
P
O
I
L
E
R

U can't go back to Athkatla or Amn, but u can go to the Sauhagen city. Don't know if it is the same though.
Old 09-28-2001, 06:39 AM   #3
Zbyszek

Nope, sorry. Chapter 2,3 or 6 - far, far away .

No return, no retreat!

[This message has been edited by Zbyszek (edited 09-28-2001).]
Old 09-28-2001, 06:47 AM   #4
Hojou
Elite Waterdeep Guard

Doh I feel like starting all over... I'm so disturbed by the fact that i'm trying to rush through this just to get back to the initial city...
Old 10-04-2001, 09:06 AM   #5
Hojou
Elite Waterdeep Guard

I just wanted to tell you guys. I added the Debug Mode=1 and then i placed myself back in the temple distrinct then i entered the sewers, picked up keldorn and returned back to that spellhold city. I'm now in the Uderdark (just completed that lizard thingy)... I must say i like Keldorns Dispel Magic and True Seeing, but otherwise i'm a bit disappointed... he's still better than Naila though
Old 10-04-2001, 09:37 AM   #6
Bahamut
Iron Throne Cult

aww man! you cheated....

Well, FOR THE NEEDY!!!

------------------

Chaotic Cavalier of ALSB, protector of the Innocent, slayer of the mad...
Old 10-04-2001, 09:50 AM   #7
peipei_lin
The Magister

Just wait until you enter Ch6, not all the things will change. You can carry on from there for your subquest. Nothing will happen differently.
Unless there is a time-limit quest you started and left to Spellhold...

------------------
Must know that in circumstance of one's birht, is not relevant to represent yourself. It is what you do in your life, that determines who you are......... so sayeth the God of Wisdoms-Zhipei

God Of Wisdom

[This message has been edited by peipei_lin (edited 10-04-2001).]