Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > NWN Mod: Escape from Undermountain

Old 03-05-2008, 12:15 PM   #1
garrison
Manshoon

Default Character Deletion

Something I read in one of Ziroc's posts suggested (as I interpreted it) that out of either necessity or preference I should be logged off for him to delete unwanted character builds. Can anyone tell me conclusively?
garrison is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2008, 09:18 AM   #2
Mozenwrathe
Symbol of Cyric

Ironworks Forum Re: Character Deletion

There is a thread for it. Look in the stickied thread section.

http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/...ad.php?t=38232
That should be it there.
There are no paths to power which are not fraught with confrontation. No matter the battle, a lesson must be won. In the end, the path shall fade into nothingness for the one walking it, but may go on for eternity for those whom choose to follow. One must know their own footsteps before taking that first step, or instead of choosing your battles, your battles will choose you.
Mozenwrathe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2008, 11:01 AM   #3
garrison
Manshoon

Default Re: Character Deletion

Yes, I'm aware of the thread but I have already made a request in the "can't log on" thread and Ziroc has already said he would delete the chars; however, none of this actually addresses my question.

To be quite specific, he wrote Tuesday "When you log out, I'll do that" but I was logged on for a couple hours when he posted and now I'm not sure if I should stay logged off until he does or not. While I certainly tend to be impatient concerning technical matters (occupational hazard) it has been a couple days and I'm feeling a bit lost with neither a way to check the status of my request, nor a clear idea of the process.
garrison is offline   Reply With Quote