Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 03-17-2003, 01:00 PM   #1
Azred
Drow Priestess

Question Mark

Well, I see by the calendar that 9 April is coming up really quickly (well, so it's 3 weeks away, but will arrive soon nonetheless) which means that Belle and I will have been together for 3 years. [img]graemlins/erm.gif[/img] It seems that in our daily routine we have forgotten one slight detail, so...we're finally going to tie the knot. [img]graemlins/saywhat.gif[/img] Yes, you heard me correctly.

[img]graemlins/thewave.gif[/img]

WE'RE GETTING MARRIED!!!

[img]graemlins/thewave.gif[/img]

Naturally, everyone here is invited both in spirit and in person. [img]graemlins/happywave.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/petard.gif[/img]

No matter how thinly you slice it, it's still bologna.
Old 03-17-2003, 01:04 PM   #2
Ronn_Bman
Zartan

Congratulations!
Old 03-17-2003, 01:04 PM   #3
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

Oh Azred! What wonderful news! So when is the happy day?!! In any event, Bless you both and may grow together in happiness and love. [img]smile.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/balloons.gif[/img]
Old 03-17-2003, 01:42 PM   #4
Attalus
Symbol of Bane

CONGRATULATIONS TO AZRED AND BELLE!!!

May God bless the two of you (and TJ) and make you very happy!
[img]graemlins/balloons.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/thewave.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/balloons.gif[/img]
Old 03-17-2003, 06:24 PM   #5
Talthyr Malkaviel
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

Best of Wishes to you Azred and Belle. [img]smile.gif[/img]
.... Did I mention- [img]graemlins/bonghit.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/goodmorning.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/petard.gif[/img] ? [img]tongue.gif[/img]
Old 03-17-2003, 06:39 PM   #6
SomeGuy
Unicorn

CONGRATS YOU GUYS!!!!!!! That is awesome! My regards to Belle
\"I firmly believe that any man\'s finest hour, the greatest fulfillment of all that he holds dear, is the moment when he has worked his heart out in a good cause and lies exhausted on the field of battle - victorious.\"<br />-Vince Lombardi
Old 03-17-2003, 06:50 PM   #7
Azred
Drow Priestess

Question Mark

Quote:
Originally posted by Cloudbringer:
So when is the happy day?!!
It will be 9 April, three years to the day we first met face-to-face. This way, we can "jump start" our anniversary clock forward by three years. Or is that cheating? [img]tongue.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/beigesmilewinkgrin.gif[/img]

Thank you for the good wishes. You are all too kind. [img]graemlins/petard.gif[/img]

by the way...the invitation is serious....

No matter how thinly you slice it, it's still bologna.
Old 03-17-2003, 07:01 PM   #8
Talthyr Malkaviel
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

Quote:
Originally posted by Azred:
Quote:
Originally posted by Cloudbringer:
So when is the happy day?!!
It will be 9 April, three years to the day we first met face-to-face. This way, we can "jump start" our anniversary clock forward by three years. Or is that cheating? [img]tongue.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/beigesmilewinkgrin.gif[/img]

Thank you for the good wishes. You are all too kind. [img]graemlins/petard.gif[/img]

by the way...the invitation is serious....
[/QUOTE]Ah, but for those of us with failing memories in our (not at all) old age, we might have forgotten exactly where you may live, and thusly what sort of area the wedding will be... [img]smile.gif[/img]
Old 03-17-2003, 08:15 PM   #9
Rageheart
Emerald Dragon

CONGRATULATIONS!!! i always cry at wedding (not really) [img]graemlins/crying.gif[/img]
Old 03-17-2003, 08:59 PM   #10
Gangrell
Iron Throne Cult

Hey, Congrats Azred and Belle! Hope you two have a great life together with plenty of happy memories!

[img]graemlins/musicband.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/music06.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/music01.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/music03.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/musicband.gif[/img]

[img]graemlins/happydance.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/dancing.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/dancing.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/dancing.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/dancing.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/dancing.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/dancing.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/dancing.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/dancing.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/dancing.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/happydance.gif[/img]

And remember, if you two have a litter, you have to name one of them after me [img]graemlins/baby.gif[/img]