Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Darkstone

Old 12-10-2001, 12:33 AM   #1
Darius Thorne
Elite Waterdeep Guard

This may be retarded, but I just started playing DS about a month ago. I'm playing v1.00 right now and I'm at the last crystal quest in normal. I plan to go through all of normal mode then get the patches for when I start over.
I'm just wondering what is added in the patches from v1.00 to v1.05...like what are the differences? I know there must be alot of changes for the good, but I'd just like to know what to expect. From what I've read on different on the 'net, v1.04 appears to be better than v1.05, but I don't know. Hence the reason I'm posting this.

A link would be great.
Thanks,

DT
Old 12-10-2001, 08:14 AM   #2
WZ
Elite Waterdeep Guard

TONS of great changes, the most important one being : 2 new difficulty levels!!! The Legend mode is really a worthy challenge, once you've tasted it, you can't play anything else Unique Items, Concentration Runes, and support for new quests and skins!!! You just CAN'T play without the patches. As example, I had the 1.20 version but couldn't patch it for a weird reason I still haven't found out. So I simply bought the game again, budget range version, wich is already 1.05b!!!
Old 12-10-2001, 11:31 AM   #3
Darius Thorne
Elite Waterdeep Guard

Sweet. I actually found the info I was looking for here. But I wanted to make sure and get some other opinions too.

Thanks,

DT