Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Darkstone

Old 11-23-2001, 06:46 PM   #1
Gadzooks
Elite Waterdeep Guard

Greetings all:

I've got a way to move the arrow keys to the left side of the keyboard (for those of us right-handers who have to play twister while playing darkstone). And yes, all the features of the arrow keys still work. The arrows will be moved to the zxcd keys . Please post if you're interested and I'll either email the solution files or post them.

FYI,
Old 11-23-2001, 06:54 PM   #2
Mouse
Ironworks Moderator

Nice idea - feel free to post them. I seem to remember seeing this remapping thing a while ago, but I really can't remember where. ( I must be getting old and forgetful LOL )

Mouse
(Occasional crooner and all round friendly Scottish rodent)
Mouse is offline   Reply With Quote