Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Darkstone

Old 11-18-2001, 12:56 AM   #1
Robert
Elite Waterdeep Guard

Just to reiterate two points or questions...1)On level 25, there is a sack of grain that when I get close, an x shows up in my information box. Any ideas on how to move it or anything? And 2)If I can't get anymore potions or anything, either by buying or finding throughout the levels, should I just give up and start over?
Robert is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2001, 04:16 AM   #2
Mouse
Ironworks Moderator

I cannot think of any quest that involves a sack of grain, so if you have got all the crystals I would tend to ignore it.

As for starting over, if the PS version is like the PC version, then you have the chance to play through some of the other quests and get your character to a high enough level to take on Draak. Honestly, it's not a failure if you cannot kill him after your first runthrough. For example look at this screenshot from WZ's site. In it he is level 54, but has not killed Draak even once lol

Keep playing and have fun

Mouse
(Occasional crooner and all round friendly Scottish rodent)
Mouse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2001, 04:09 PM   #3
Robert
Elite Waterdeep Guard

Its totally obvious that the Playstation and computer games are TOTALLY different. I thought I was hot stuff cuz my character has 44 AC. I havn't had a chance to try again, yet...will let you know how it went when I post my obituary...LOL
Old 11-20-2001, 03:01 AM   #4
Robert
Elite Waterdeep Guard

About the sack of grain...what if there is an awesome sword under it or something???
Old 11-20-2001, 01:55 PM   #5
Mouse
Ironworks Moderator

Trust me on this one, I have never heard of anything coming from the bags of grain (except little puffs of dust if you hit them [img]smile.gif[/img] )

Move on to more mayhem and slaughter..... [img]graemlins/crazyeyes.gif[/img]

Mouse
Old 11-20-2001, 08:36 PM   #6
Robert
Elite Waterdeep Guard

Okeedokee smokey...but I am still convinced that it wouldn't be there for no reason. Don't be mad, though...because you have been a great help! Does anyone else have any ideas or suggestions regarding the sacks of grain?
Old 11-21-2001, 02:26 AM   #7
Mouse
Ironworks Moderator

No problem [img]smile.gif[/img] . It's entirely possible that the PS version has some use for the bags of grain not included in the PC version...(doubt it though [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] )

Mouse
Old 11-21-2001, 05:33 AM   #8
WZ
Elite Waterdeep Guard

Same here, no use for those sacks on my PC version. Trust me it drove me nuts I spent hours and hours on them
Old 11-21-2001, 05:37 AM   #9
WZ
Elite Waterdeep Guard

BTW I don't like killing Draak it doesn't earn any exp It seems even a goblin gives more Yeah I always restart in the higher difficulty level as soon as I unlock it. I love the challenge the Legend mode is. Gonna start Standing Stones again soon, I went to D2-LoD for a while but dropped it (lags like hell), and came back to my beloved Darkstone
Old 11-21-2001, 06:54 PM   #10
DAVE-GoS
Elite Waterdeep Guard

You did well my friend... There's nothing like Darkstone till NeverWinterNights is out !!!

Nowadays Diablo II is just about finding items and know who has the biggest character... nothing to do with real good adventure and mysterious quest solving [img]smile.gif[/img] [img]smile.gif[/img]