Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Darkstone

Old 11-14-2001, 07:58 PM   #11
tduzan
Elite Waterdeep Guard

ok i finally got my quest to at least run without crashing the computer but no matter what i do (btw ive used the tutorial all the way through) i cant get objects or rooms or even dungeons to show up on the map i mean i do it in debug mode and tell it to goto a certain room it just drops me in the same spot im standing
(meaning the room doesnt exist but it does)
tduzan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2001, 11:35 AM   #12
Garnet FalconDance
Mephistopheles

You might consider asking Malleus (or another nearly all-knowing Darkstone gamer) for help w/the quest. He has a site dedicated to Darkstone and it's q.e.--and is a most competent quest writer. I noticed he's now on the forum, as well [img]smile.gif[/img]

I'm working on a quest (currently on hiatus, tho) and didn't have any difficulty. Another is in the works (Septfox's, not my own) specifically for potion/stat acquisition and not at all difficult! The fun lies in the solving of the riddles/quests for the potions!
Old 11-25-2001, 07:41 PM   #13
tduzan
Elite Waterdeep Guard

well i have decided that i am too incompetent to make a quest so im gonna ask somebody to make one for me

malleus if you are out there please please make me a short simple

stat potion/gold quest it doesnt need to be big i can just use it over and over until im fixed up(im trying to get my magic users dex up so it wont hit with its weapon like such a wuss and get killed all the time{its level 40 something and it gets killed by fire golems}
Old 11-27-2001, 07:15 AM   #14
Malleus
Elite Waterdeep Guard

At lvl 40 you should already know thunder and confusion: this is the best combination to deal against golems; also, for a lone wizard, invocation is a really handy spell... who cares if i don't get full exp, as long as i stay alive?

Malleus
Malleus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2001, 02:16 PM   #15
tduzan
Elite Waterdeep Guard

thanks everybody for helping me
especially you malleus
this topic is now officially closed(or semi officially)

Melphina, Ivar, Morganass, and Tristor Wishing everybody here on Ironworks a merry christmas and a happy new year

[img]smile.gif[/img]