Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Darkstone

Old 12-04-2001, 03:52 AM   #1
Ashock
Elite Waterdeep Guard

Hello.

I was playing in Uma, and suddenly I noticed that my f5-f8 keys are not working, and I can't drink any pots. Clicking on pots does not seem to work either. Basically, pots are unusable, whether in the belt or in the inventory.

I've tried other games (not DS) to make sure it's not the keyboard, and they're all fine. All the other saved DS games with this and other characters, have the same problem.

Any idea ?

Thx in advance.

-A
Ashock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2001, 04:37 AM   #2
Ashock
Elite Waterdeep Guard

Bah, I'm an idiot. Apparently, you can only drink pots if you're not full in life or mana. I'm not used to that from previous games.

Was one click away from reinstalling the game.

Heh.

I hope everyone who read this had a good laugh. I feel pretty silly

-A
Ashock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2001, 10:12 AM   #3
The Dark Wizard
Elite Waterdeep Guard

LOL that is so funny but I know what you mean.Diablo let you drink it with full life or mana but in darkstone it does not let you and I found that out without the booklet good eh I must have darkstone in my blood. HeHe