Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Darkstone

Old 11-16-2001, 05:39 PM   #1
_Play4fun__

Hi I am new to this site and i really like darkstone like you other peeps. I am just wondering if anyone would like to play darkstone daily with me. I have MSN messenger and i am on a lot and if your interested can you reply to this post? I will get back to you and we can set up games. You must have patch 1.05b and use a legit character. I will only play with people who don't cheat. My e-mail is Imabang@hotmail.com. E-mail me or add me to MSN then we can set up DS games. Later all
Old 11-16-2001, 07:36 PM   #2
Mouse
Ironworks Moderator

Nice to see you [img]graemlins/wavey.gif[/img] Dont forget to check out Gamespy Arcade and here if you are looking for multiplayer action

Have fun and stick around

Mouse
(Occasional crooner and all round friendly Scottish rodent)
Mouse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2001, 04:01 AM   #3
Balgin
Elminster

Count me in (I never cheat in any of the games that I play, just unmoded Evil Islands because the mod's where too unbalanced). However, I'd have to reinstall DarkStone and, since most of the DS players just seem to boast about having high levels I might just not bother (since I deleted all of my high level characters whilst reformatting a Hard Drive a while ago). Oh well, we'll see what happens.