Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Darkstone

Old 12-23-1999, 10:29 PM   #1
BA!4charactersdamnit

In the dungeon where Mr. Luxorious resides, on levels upwards of his manse, there are two closed caskets. One of the caskets is in a room with 8 sarcophagus (sarcophagi, sarcophagusses - sic). Both of these caskets light when the cursor is placed on them. Both say something like "It is impossible to open..." Should I believe this? How do I open them? Can I open them? tks!
Old 07-04-2000, 10:39 AM   #2
Milenko661

I went throught that level and didn't open any of them, and still beat the game. I do not believe there is anything important in them, I loolked myself and didn't find anything to open them with.
Old 12-09-2001, 09:07 PM   #3
The Dark Wizard
Elite Waterdeep Guard

Hey I know how to open them you have to put Lux's staff as your weapon a hit the box and it will open I forgot what comes out but kill them for Lux's ring and cape and then you can give Lux his staff,ring and cape and I think he will not attack you so it worth the effort{I killed him still for ex.}That's it!!

Happy Killing!!
Old 12-10-2001, 01:18 PM   #4
Mouse
Ironworks Moderator

Hmmmm - gotta admire your enthusiasm, but generally speaking, dragging up ancient posts is frowned upon. Please refrain from this in future [img]graemlins/nono.gif[/img]

Mouse
(Occasional crooner and all round friendly Scottish rodent)
Mouse is offline   Reply With Quote