Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal > Baldurs Gate II Archives
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 07-15-2001, 01:41 AM   #1
Vizering
Elite Waterdeep Guard

After playing alot of Diablo II - LOD I'm starting to miss good old BG2. So I take my CD case and start installing BG2. Everything is fine until CD4 where the installation program starts asking me for Cd5. What Cd5? This didn't happen to be the first time I installed it and it didn't happen to my friend either.

Please could somebody give me more information about this and maybe a solution on how to fix this.

Thanks in advance,

vzr
Old 07-15-2001, 01:55 AM   #2
Desuma_Malevois

This is a known installation issue. Put CD1 back in.

Old 07-15-2001, 01:57 AM   #3
Robin, Thief of Hearts
The Magister

Hate it when things like that happen.
Hope you find a solution. It seems to make no sense. Did you undelete the whole installation you had before? Any bits left behind?
Old 07-15-2001, 03:38 AM   #4
Sigmar
Unicorn

Its a mistake it happened to me, dont worry just put cd1 back in.

------------------
"In Ankh-Morpork curiosity killed the cat, tied weights to its legs and then threw it in the river."

Tiax, warmaster of clan HADB
Old 07-15-2001, 06:13 AM   #5
Vizering
Elite Waterdeep Guard

I tried putting Cd1 back in. It then said that it couldn't find the file of some sort. However I haven't tried removing the left overs of the installation. How can I do this? I thought that when you cancel the install every thing is removed.

vzr