Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal > Baldurs Gate II Archives

Old 07-14-2001, 11:25 PM   #1
RaiderCW
Elite Waterdeep Guard

Where is the demon heart? After I get the heart do I put it on the table in the engine room or what? Thanks.
Old 07-14-2001, 11:37 PM   #2
Cavern Sniffer
Elminster

The Demon heart is inside the Demon, killing him/them (there are two) will leave it lying on the floor. I think you need to use the floor portals in the right order to get to the Demons (long time ago, sorry mate.) Err I can't remember where you put it.

------------------
It's bleedin dark down here, slippery too.
Man, that's a pisser.
Old 07-14-2001, 11:40 PM   #3
Tananda
Elminster

Demon heart is obviously in the demon Seriously, you should kill a demon to obtain the heart. Just walk out of the Planar sphere - you will be on some plane and there are some nice demons with perfect hearts
Then, you should place the heart in the engine located in the engine room (I do not remember any table there).
Good luck!

------------------
Tanda,
with best regards from Guild of Assassins