Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 09-06-2013, 05:24 AM   #1
Kulyok
Elite Waterdeep Guard

Default Branwen NPC for BG2 released!

A new romance, an old friend, and a reliable companion, Branwen is available right in the beginning of the game, at the Bridge District of Athkatla.

Branwen has got banters with all Bioware NPCs(at least four with BG1 favorites like Imoen, Viconia, Jaheira, Edwin and Minsc), a full friendship path, a full SoA and ToB romance with flirts, Bodhi's abduction and Gorion's Wraith, interjections and other scenery dialogue. If you played BG1 NPC with Branwen Romance, there'll be references to that, too.

She's been quick in the making, so we placed her in One-Day section. Get her here:

http://www.pocketplane.net/oneday
Kulyok is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2013, 04:28 PM   #2
Azred
Drow Priestess

Ironworks Forum Re: Branwen NPC for BG2 released!

I don't worry about romances in games but that is fascinating. I could be able to stand her much more than I could Aerie or Nalia.

I always disliked it that many of the NPCs from BG1 didn't make it into BG2 except as cameos.

No matter how thinly you slice it, it's still bologna.
Azred is offline   Reply With Quote