Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)

Old 09-02-2002, 06:18 AM   #21
Horatio
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

Been there, done that. Try the beef. [img]tongue.gif[/img]
Old 09-02-2002, 08:00 AM   #22
Gigaettin
Dungeon Master

“One study reports that the average fag has between 20 and 106 partners per year (6). The average heterosexual has 8 partners in a lifetime.”

whats this guy on about? looking at hes photos id say hes had no partners, im only 17 and ive had more than 8 partners, this guy is crazy...

and The Hunter of Jahanna
did u send him that, if u did, did u get a reply?
Old 09-02-2002, 08:26 AM   #23
Oblivion437
Baaz Draconian

Quote:
Originally posted by Azred:
It is thinking like this person's that allowed folks like Hitler to come to power in 1930s Germany. [img]graemlins/dontknowaboutyou.gif[/img]
Well, let's put it like this, he would have been a member of the storm troopers. 'White male heterosexual rights!' That kind of lameass 19th century bullshit. Oh yes, he is racist, as he claims that race is an issue God takes up. Maybe he should shave his head and get a slap a swastika on there. As an Atheist, I'm pretty sure I'd have a LOT of use for my rifles if his type took over. All I can say about these persecuting nuts is, Damn. They in fact are organized, I believe they're called the House for the Restoration of the Ten Commandments, or some other such thing. Us Atheists wouldn't fair well.
Old 09-02-2002, 02:44 PM   #24
Megabot

What a jerk!
Old 09-02-2002, 04:19 PM   #25
Dramnek_Ulk

Quote:
Originally posted by Gigaettin:
“One study reports that the average fag has between 20 and 106 partners per year (6). The average heterosexual has 8 partners in a lifetime.”
I wish... p

Quote:
Originally posted by Gigaettin:
whats this guy on about? looking at hes photos id say hes had no partners, im only 17 and ive had more than 8 partners, this guy is crazy...

and The Hunter of Jahanna
did u send him that, if u did, did u get a reply?[/QB]
AHHHH! SMS Speak.
Talk properly.

Old 09-03-2002, 07:57 AM   #26
The Hunter of Jahanna
Emerald Dragon

still no reply from that guy. I am begining to think he doesnt like me
Old 09-03-2002, 01:37 PM   #27
Beaumanoir
Iron Throne Cult

No Reply For Me Either... Maybe He'd Busy... Let's Guess Why.....
Old 09-03-2002, 02:11 PM   #28
khazadman
User suspended until [Feb13]

hmmmmmmm,what can i say about this guy?
cuckoo,cuckoo!
nuts!
totally insane!
more wacko than jacko!
bats in the belfry!
gone fishin'!
roger waters could make a double album about this clown. [img]graemlins/finger.gif[/img]
Old 09-03-2002, 11:20 PM   #29
Cerek the Barbaric

Well......that was certainly interesting.

I admit that I only scanned the first part of this guy's page, but it seems pretty obvious to me that his is not a Christian. Rather, I would guess he is an atheist that has developed this site as a cathartic measure to strike out against all the things he dislikes about religion.

Seriously, I know that there are Christian's that cling to some of these extremist views (the good Rev. Phelps has a nasty habit of "protesting" funerals of gays with his followers - all carrying signs that say "God Hates Fags" and "You're Loved One is Burning in Hell Right Now"). [img]graemlins/dontknowaboutyou.gif[/img]
But I don't know of anybody that clings to ALL of them. Even Falwell and Robertson are liberals compared to this guy.

Besides, I don't know ANY guy in his right mind that would recommend a jail sentence for oral sex.

Hunter - that WAS a funny post. I've seen that before and replied to each of them in a debate with my friend C.P. (who is also a devout atheist - if you can be such a thing). The "short answer" is that all of those "laws" occurred in the Old Testament and were replaced in the New Testament with the Birth, Life, Death, and Resurrection of Jesus Christ. The "long answer" is too long to go into at this point in time. That would be another whole thread.

Well, in any case, it's good to see Religion back on the Board as a topic for discussion. I guess I'll have to try to find some of the more "positive" aspects to discuss.
Old 09-04-2002, 04:51 AM   #30
Donut
Jack Burton

The scariest thing about the site is that in one of the pictures of him there is a picture of George W Bush on his PC monitor.
[img]\"http://www.wheatsheaf.freeserve.co.uk/roastspurs.gif\" alt=\" - \" /> <br />Proud member of the Axis of Upheaval<br />Official Titterer of the Laughing Hyenas<br />Josiah Bartlet - the best President the US never had.<br />The 1st D in the D & D Show