Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal > Baldurs Gate II Archives

Old 07-11-2001, 07:08 PM   #131
Skydracgrrl
Silver Dragon

OOC: Uh, riiight.... some of these postings r a bit random... (of course I'm not excluding some of my own!) ^_~* lol.
------------------
"Lord Raptor, your... a bird, right? maybe you can fly?"
Skye promptly clutches on to Lord Raptor, who struggles to disentangle himself from the female elf. A large splash is shortly heard afterwards. A very wet and miserable Lord Raptor and a thuroughly(sp?) soaked Skye climb back onto the boat.
"This is just not my day..."
Skye sighs forlornly.
"First I turn out to be cursed by a stupid charm bracelet (i know its a brooch... Skye's just very upset), and then everything seems to be going down hill from there! Are you sure there isn't every curse that exists cast on this brooch?! (curse of clumsiness, curse of weakness, curse of foolishness, etc.) Not to mention there is a very wet, very upset giant chicke....er... lord.... out to get me!!!

------------------
Quote:
What power would Hell have if those imprisoned there could not dream of Heaven?
My Website!
Old 07-11-2001, 09:34 PM   #132
Grinch
The Magister

The Paladin slowly recovers from the blast from the lightning wand. He can smell his burnt nose hairs. He watches as the young elf girl and the armorered chicken fall ito the water then struggle back into the boat.He can finally find his voice.
"Prithee,young elf.."
"Uh what?",mumbles Skye.
"I perceive that thou art of good heart,and hast the best wishes of thy comrades foremost in your thoughts."
"Ummm...well.."
"Therefore I know that thou wouldst not burden us nor place us in mortal peril."
"Errr..."
"And that thou will willingly and with light heart submit to our ministrations to remove yon accursed brooch from your person." With that he reached into his back pack and pulled free a pair of vicious and somewhat rusty pincers,commonly used to remove nails from horses hooves.
"Agghhhh!!",yelps Skye leaping to her feet and being pursued about the boat by the Paladin and an armored chicken.

------------------
Grinch
Old 07-11-2001, 09:37 PM   #133
Nanobyte
Thoth - Egyptian God of Wisdom

OOC: LS, what do I do while waiting for everyone to get closer to meeting the dragon? Do I tell what he does while he is going through the citadel? I mean, I don't want to be inactive, but I don't know what to do..
IC:
Old 07-11-2001, 10:22 PM   #134
Skydracgrrl
Silver Dragon

Skye screams, and runs about wildly amist the burning, charred ruins of the boat, while she is chased by an armored...er... chicken and a Paladin holding up a pair of rusted nail removers.
"I don't get paid enough for this!"
Skye yells, as she goes around the boat's perimeter for the 23rd time.
"I'm not even getting paid! Ooof!"
Skye suddenly falls through a hole in the bottom of the boat. Everyone cheers, for finally getting rid of the young, cursed elf. They wait for the stupid wretch to dragg herself back up onto the deck....
*chirp, chirp*
"Uh, you think one of us should go in after her?" The Paladin holding the rusted nail removers says to no one in particular.
Before he gets a response, Skye pops up infront of the boat.
"Oy, someone mind giving me a hand, here? I thought I was going to DIE down there!.
No one moves to help.
Skye grimaces in understanding, and is about to say something, but she suddenly disapears back under the surface of the murky water!
The rest of the people on the boat then begin to notice the swirling water.
"Aaaaah! It's a warp whirlpool!"
Everyone screams, as the boat is sucked under.
OOC- Hey, Rhazor, this is your time to jump in, and make the "warp whirlpool" take us to where you want us to be, so you don't feel as left out. ^_~*
Lord Shields, since you're the one who usually "updates" us on what happens in the aftermath (i think thats the word I'm lookin for...), you can decide if we get split up by the whirlpool (some on one side, some on the other, maybe whirlpool leads to different locations?), and if we lose items, and so on and so forth. This is a good example of how someone's problem becomes everyone's problem. And it's definitely hard to ignore THIS one. lol. ^_^*

------------------
Quote:
My Website!
Old 07-11-2001, 11:19 PM   #135
Skydracgrrl
Silver Dragon

OOC-
Uh, I hope that my loooong post on this didn't confuse any of you guyz... anywayz, BUMP. ^_^*
Don't be too mean to Skye... its not her fault that her "creater" (*cough, cough*, ME) is making her very hateable.... lol. ^_^;; I can be evil at times
Skye- Why can't I just go back to my little corner in the tavern, and be unnoticable and boring, and hide from society?
ME- For those exact reasons. Now shut up and cause some havoc! BWAHAHAHAHAHA!!!
Note from announcer- You will have to excuse the rambling, the person talking above was having a bad day, and no sleep, and had run out of coffee. Thank you for being so understanding. Cheers! ^_^;;
*sweatdrop* announcer becomes nervous as he hears large crashings in the background, followed by a woman screaming, and evil laughter.
"If you'll excuse me..." the announcer mutters as he wanders away

------------------
Quote:
My Website!
Old 07-12-2001, 12:00 AM   #136
Grinch
The Magister

"Save thyself brave elf!" The Paladin yells tossing the nail pullers after the sinking Skye.

OOC: If I lose Carsomyr I'm gonna get really upset and do something permanent to the elf...

------------------
Grinch
Old 07-12-2001, 02:54 AM   #137
Skydracgrrl
Silver Dragon

Uh, BUMP

------------------
Quote:
My Website!
Old 07-12-2001, 03:50 AM   #138
Lord Shield

Nanobyte, it may be some time before we reach the actual dragon itself. We have Yaztromo, Chalice and the goblin tunnels to get through yet

Skye wakes up feeling battered after Lord Raptor banged her head against the boat a few times! The boats are pulling up to the bank. The party moves off (drying out where necessary) and approaches the tower at the edge of Darkwood Forest. A crow sits on a perch in front of the door

It squawks "Ack! And I thought I was an ugly bird"

WHAM!!

"Awwwkkk!! I'm sorry, o great chicken! Please, go right on in! Yaztromo's home!"

------------------
In the kingdom of the blind, the one-eyed man is pimp.
http://lordraptor0.tripod.com/index.html

Old 07-12-2001, 01:46 PM   #139
Nanobyte
Thoth - Egyptian God of Wisdom

OOC: Sorry, Sky, but he has already set off for Evermeet.
IC: Rhazor backtracks to the town which they had previously visited, there he looks for a Mage that can teleport him to his hometown of Evermeet. He searches for what seems hours, but has no success. Instead, he takes the next caravan leaving for Evermeet.
Old 07-12-2001, 02:50 PM   #140
Skydracgrrl
Silver Dragon

Skye is unable to participate in the events happening, due to the concussion she recieved from Lord Raptor. (lol) ^_^;;

------------------
Quote:
My Website!