Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Wizards & Warriors Forum

Old 11-19-2003, 04:22 AM   #1
sagtattman
Dungeon Master

thank you to everyone who has helped me in the past hopefully you may be able to help me out again with my questions as im not as bright as i once was due to an industrial accident which has let me down in the thought mode
#1 how do jump ? #2how do sort out the stair room in boogreville #3how many wooden sticks do ineed for said room #4how and where do i get spells like teleport ?#5 hitpoints how can iincrease them in boogreville as one of my party is loosing heaps because she has the ugly ones staff any help on these questions would help me out heaps thanks sagtattman
sagtattman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2003, 07:46 AM   #2
bsftcs
Red Dragon

1) You jump by pressing the 0 key on the num. pad.

2) Check out these two topics (one, two).

3) Should also be answered in the topics mentioned above.

4) Only characters eligible for learning moon magic (warlocks, ninjas, bards, zenmasters, assassins). The character has to have level 7 moon magic skills. There are four teleport spells: vanish, create portal, teleport, and call of home. The character can obtain knowledge of the spells when levelling up and through magic books. Some of which can be purchased in the guilds.

5) You lose hitpoints because you have equipped the staff which is a cursed item. If you have healing spells or potions you should use them to keep your character alive until you have made it back to Ishad N'ha. There you can get the priest in the temple to lift the curse for you. But only he can do it.
Old 11-19-2003, 09:58 AM   #3
Bungleau
40th Level Warrior

bsftcs has given you the good response. I'd add only one thing, on the loss of hit points... if you equip an item with regeneration abilities, its gain of hit points will cancel out the loss of hit points from the curse. So you can use cursed items and not pay the ultimate price.

Unfortunately, my mind has gone completely blank, and I can't remember any standard items with regeneration ability (amulet of life, perhaps?). But I am pretty sure there are some. If not, you can bless them.
-+-+-+
Give 'em a hug one more time. It might be the last.
Bungleau is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2003, 10:50 AM   #4
Radek
Red Dragon

Unfortunately, no enough good regeneration standard items can be found in the game. IIRC, all of them are Regen +1, which is unsufficient for countering a cursed item. Moreover, the regenerating items are extremely rare. IIRC, Divine Chain of D'Soto and then only items from Brimloch Roon (Vampire Ring, Ring of Neptune?, Plate of the Realm, Kimono of the Dragon?, and perhaps some other). Amulet of Life isn't regenerating.
Therefore, the best idea will be uncursing in a temple. The second best idea will be: always identify your findings and never equip cursed items [img]graemlins/hehe.gif[/img]
Old 11-20-2003, 04:59 AM   #5
sagtattman
Dungeon Master

thanks everyone i have found my freedom and made it back to ishad na .freedom is truely wonderfuland i couldnt have done it without your help so im truely greatful thanks again sagtattman
sagtattman is offline   Reply With Quote