Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Wizards & Warriors Forum
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 03-06-2001, 07:35 PM   #1
koolaidfreeservecouk
The Magister

My ninja is still in his rogue gear (basically +1 leather everything). If he buys all the ninja attire he loses about 4Armour points. Does the lighter weight (and swankier gear) give me anything else in terms of bonuses or should I just stick to my leather?

Also Samurai all kitted out in the proper Samurai garb but I notice he can still use Plate mail and Crusader helmetc Is there any point to looking cool in Samurai armour or should I put the plate back on and bet my awesome armour rating back?

Mentally Yours,
Si.

P.S To Wyv and Rick. Strolled thru Naga and Priestess in minions. Wasn't even touched!!! That's what you get for prowling aroung outside Ishad N'Ha for THREE WEEKS slaying all who come near. Was 18th level equiv by time got to Naga. Thanks guys, I am now a God.
koolaidfreeservecouk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2001, 07:46 PM   #2
skywalker
Banned User

Take a look at your characters' To Hit, Parry, and Speed numbers, they will go up and down depending on the armor your character wears and the weapons you equip them with.

Mark

[This message has been edited by skywalker (edited 03-06-2001).]
skywalker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2001, 07:51 PM   #3
mammawlin
Drizzt Do'Urden

Since you are a God now, it should be a strict matter of choice. Granted the heavy armor provides a higher class of armor, but looks count more for a God (and you probably have the capability to cast Armored Realm if you need extra protection). Man, I hated giving up that cool Assassins garb! Have fun!!!

------------------
mammaw's know all, see all, tell nothing
mammawlin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2001, 08:18 PM   #4
Wyvern
Ironworks Moderator

Congrats on the "promotion"!

Wyv
Wyvern is offline   Reply With Quote