Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal

Old 01-21-2005, 05:28 AM   #1
Variol (Farseer) Elmwood
Jack Burton

I did a search but could find no answers. I opened the bridge and got my 29k exp. Am I finished?

The only area I have not been to (I think) is the area behind the door with broken lock. How do I, or who do I get to fix it?
Old 01-21-2005, 05:47 AM   #2
Armen
Symbol of Cyric

not by a long way [img]smile.gif[/img]

did you speak to the servant on the way in? what did he suggest you should do?

have you found the 'keep key'?

have you rescued nalia's aunt yet? did you find something worth investigating in that room?

(the broken lock door doesn't get fixed by anything you do in the keep - it might get fixed later depending on your character class and a decision you make)

in situations like this your journal is you friend - it will tell you if the quest is 'done' or not and sometimes has a bit more information than the talking gives you
Armen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2005, 06:03 AM   #3
Variol (Farseer) Elmwood
Jack Burton

Thanks Armen. When I opened the drawbridge, I read my notes but didn't know if that was all. I've only found 1 of the flail heads too. I do have the key but don't know where to use it. I don't remember what the servant said. ..havn't found her aunt yet. I found lady Delica Caan.
I've searched every room, or so it seems.
Old 01-21-2005, 06:50 AM   #4
Kestrel Daystar
Elminster

Have you been into the dungeon below the Keep? There are a very many series of hidden doors that you must detect in order to get to the places you need. Try searching around in Lady Delcia's room.

--Kestrel--
Old 01-21-2005, 06:54 AM   #5
Cerek
Registered Member
Iron Throne Cult

Quote:
Originally posted by Variol (Farseer) Elmwood:
Thanks Armen. When I opened the drawbridge, I read my notes but didn't know if that was all. I've only found 1 of the flail heads too. I do have the key but don't know where to use it. I don't remember what the servant said. ..havn't found her aunt yet. I found lady Delica Caan.
I've searched every room, or so it seems.
If you only found one flail head, then I doubt you've searched every room. You should have 3 flail heads by the time you leave the Keep (IIRC).

If you got 29K experience, then I assume you did clear out the basement. You found Lady Delica Caan. Did you also meet some golems? If not, there is still some work left to be done.
Old 01-21-2005, 08:43 AM   #6
Jerr Conner
Silver Dragon

S

P

O

I

L

E

R

S

Delcia is Nalia's aunt. In her room is a secret door, and behind that are wo other secret doors. There's a secret door on Glacus's room, which the keep key opens (Glacus's room anyway).

You can mental dominate Glacus for some EXP I think and he'll tell you stuff.

E

N

D

S

P

O

I

L

E

R
<b>Founder of the NPC Defender Force</b>, <b>Affiliate of the Pro-Mazzy Society</b><br />\"I hate to admit it but you\'ve earned my respect.\"--Shar-Teel (Thanks for this Illumina Drathiran\'ar)<br /> [img]\"http://userpic.livejournal.com/14048184/35120\" alt=\" - \" />
Jerr Conner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2005, 09:23 AM   #7
Variol (Farseer) Elmwood
Jack Burton

I'm just in Glacus' room now. I cast charm person/animal and he turn blue for a second. He won't start dialog though. What do I have to do to make him talk before he turns green? I don't wanna kill him.
Old 01-21-2005, 09:32 AM   #8
Zarr
Symbol of Cyric

Wait until the charm wears off and you should be able to talk to him. If not there is a ring in the keep that should work it's near one of the flail heads on the bottom floor. You'll need to wait for the charm to wear off if you use this ring as well.
Old 01-21-2005, 02:37 PM   #9
SixOfSpades
Dracolisk

IMPORTANT: There are three Flail Heads in this place. Once you have all three, do NOT exit the castle until you have done something with a forge. Check your Journal.
Old 01-21-2005, 07:41 PM   #10
Variol (Farseer) Elmwood
Jack Burton

No man, it doesn't work! When he changes back he just starts attacking again.

Anybody else know what to do?