Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 03-10-2001, 06:29 PM   #21
WOLFGIR
Bastet - Egyptian Cat Goddess

Quote:
Originally posted by Stealthy:
Thanks for asking Wolfie, I have about 44 photos up now. Added a few in the last few days, Sir Taliesin, KDogRex and Asphyxiate. Yours is coming along really well, I love the story section. Any more since Thursday? Try and get Relic to put his story back up, as I believe it is very good, but I haven't seen it. Your story telling skills are all excellent, puts my pathetic attempts on the LadyWendy post to shame.

You are way to nice and way too humble about your own skills my boney friend!
Well I haven´t received much from you guys out htere! Shame on you! LOL
Well I hope that Melusine will see it and send some of her poems along with some of the others there at the poems thread, they are really good. Hopefully I can at least add my own storys first chapter later this week. On monday I will rip Yoricks cds and start working to get them up on the page. There is going to be a download limit though..

------------------

Do electric wolves dream of electric sheep?
Old 03-10-2001, 06:30 PM   #22
Tobbin
Red Dragon

Quote:
Originally posted by LadyRae:
Careful, Stealthlove! I'm seeing little black clouds outside my window even as I type this! The photo isn't so recent but, other than some well-earned gray hairs (no wrinkles yet, thank Goodness!), I look pretty much the same. I've let my bangs grow out as my hair grows very fast and I was tired of spending an arm and a leg (WOLFGIR! Stop looking at me like that! It's just an expression!) to have it cut every 6 weeks or so. I can send you a good one of me and my little boy next week from work as I still can't get attachments through my 'effing' firewall... (Must fix firewall... *SIGH*) Was that a bolt of lightning??? Whoops!!!

Gray hairs? Has a child? And here I thought you were in your early 20's from seeing your pic on your homepage. Stealthy, I have already seen her picture, but yes, I would love to see more. My good dear sweet LadyRae, my but you carry your age well. And here I was thinking that if I flirted with you, I would be robbing the cradle so to speak. My lovely LadyRae, my opinion of you has just reached a new level. Stealth sir, I believe that we are going to have to go to the field of honour. *pulls out glove and slaps Stealthy with it* Oh, Stealthy, I did tell you I was Latin as well, right?

------------------

Death Waits 4 U ALL
Old 03-10-2001, 06:31 PM   #23
Moiraine
Anubis

Wolfie, Hi !
I haven't had the time to read your story yet - but I will tomorrow, sure.
About the songs on the CDs, please ask Yorick which ones he is OK to put on your site - some of them may not belong only to him, and maybe he doesn' want them on the Net.

------------------
Old 03-10-2001, 06:32 PM   #24
Tobbin
Red Dragon

Quote:
Thanks for asking Wolfie, I have about 44 photos up now. Added a few in the last few days, Sir Taliesin, KDogRex and Asphyxiate. Yours is coming along really well, I love the story section. Any more since Thursday? Try and get Relic to put his story back up, as I believe it is very good, but I haven't seen it. Your story telling skills are all excellent, puts my pathetic attempts on the LadyWendy post to shame.

Stealthy, my good sir. Do not belittle your talent as you fit in with everyone and then some (you added pics to your story). I would say that we have a fair amount of good to excellent talent here on the board. You included.

------------------

Death Waits 4 U ALL
Old 03-10-2001, 06:35 PM   #25
Stealthy

Oh God, not another duel. First the Ramon triplets, then Gabriel and now Tobbin! How is a man meant to find time for the ladies if he is always dueling? You have Latin blood too? No wonder LadyRae flirts with you! I must agree she looks remarkably good for her age. Dare I ask how old you are LadyRae, indelicate though it is? For the record I am 38. Tobbin you?

------------------

Never accept an invitation from Wolfgir to a BBQ!
Old 03-10-2001, 06:38 PM   #26
Tobbin
Red Dragon

Quote:
Oh God, not another duel. First the Ramon triplets, then Gabriel and now Tobbin! How is a man meant to find time for the ladies if he is always dueling? You have Latin blood too? No wonder LadyRae flirts with you! I must agree she looks remarkably good for her age. Dare I ask how old you are LadyRae, indelicate though it is? For the record I am 38. Tobbin you?

I am 33.

------------------

Death Waits 4 U ALL
Old 03-10-2001, 06:42 PM   #27
Tobbin
Red Dragon

Quote:
Originally posted by WOLFGIR:

You are way to nice and way too humble about your own skills my boney friend!
Well I haven´t received much from you guys out htere! Shame on you! LOL
Well I hope that Melusine will see it and send some of her poems along with some of the others there at the poems thread, they are really good. Hopefully I can at least add my own storys first chapter later this week. On monday I will rip Yoricks cds and start working to get them up on the page. There is going to be a download limit though..

Sorry friend Wolfgir. I've been really busy with the change at work. What with the new hours and all. I'll be back at the grindstone soon though. Seems I can only get on the web in spurts. So we'll have to wait and see for now. I'm about to head out to the market soon, so just wanna wish you a pleasant evening. And that goes out to everyone (LadyRae especially ) We will have to postpone the duel for now, Stealthy.

------------------

Death Waits 4 U ALL
Old 03-10-2001, 06:44 PM   #28
Ladyzekke
Ironworks Atomic Moderator

StealthLLLL - Think I'm not around do you? Mayhap I am watching your behavior whilst you think me gone! Uh huh. Yep. Now I see...

------------------
Old 03-10-2001, 06:45 PM   #29
WOLFGIR
Bastet - Egyptian Cat Goddess

Quote:
Originally posted by Moiraine:
Wolfie, Hi !
I haven't had the time to read your story yet - but I will tomorrow, sure.
About the songs on the CDs, please ask Yorick which ones he is OK to put on your site - some of them may not belong only to him, and maybe he doesn' want them on the Net.

I will do that Moiraine or is it Wolfraine now?
I also would like him to write alittle about himself and well "explain" himself why he is so good and not the rest of us mortals.. Well almost like a small fan shrine for him. Hopefully he will agree to this.

------------------

Do electric wolves dream of electric sheep?
Old 03-10-2001, 06:47 PM   #30
Stealthy

33 Tobbin, you are not too bad yourself . Why has everyone got more hair than me and better looks? Ok, enough fishing, my bait is well past it's sell-by date.

------------------

Never accept an invitation from Wolfgir to a BBQ!