Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Wizards & Warriors Forum > Wizards & Warriors Archives

Old 11-01-2000, 04:09 PM   #1
wandor

Let Me explain where I am. I killed Naga. I have mapped out maze. found switch that activates lift to give access to serpent masters room. Answered his questions and recieved the key. Flipped switch to activate double lift.can someone please tell me specifically where the key hole is to open this door so I can get the hell out of here. i am not lost Ive been through this maze so many times i dream about the damn thing. i need to open the final door that will give me access to th area of undertemple. im getting good answers from people but they are just not for the questions i have. Please help me im getting very frustrated and desperate

Old 11-01-2000, 05:58 PM   #2
Regis
Welcomed New User

Ok....taking this from the perspective of both the first cross-room you enter and the Serpent Master's Room:

The south elevator in the first room connects to the Serpernt Master's Room. This is inactive if you are just entering the maze. It doesn't start working until you throw the switch in the Serpent Master's Room and it corresponds to the elevator on the right in the Serpent Master's Room.

The left elevator in the Serpent Master's Room goes up to another cross-room. If you check your map while in this room, you will notice that it is right beside the first circular room at the very beginning of this section of the castle (the room you dropped into). The south alcove of this room has a switch (2). The west alcove (bordering the circular room) has a Skull Lock (1). Use the Skull Key on that lock and it will open the way to the circular room. Flip the switch (down) in the south alcove and it will open a hallway going south right between the two rooms. Take that hallway to the next elevator (big one) and it will get you to Elyssa.

. . . . |N|
_____/ . \__
Begin Elevators
_____ . . __
. . . . \ . /
. . . . |S| -------> Right Elevator (Serpent Master's Room)

. . . . |N|
.\___/ . \__
= 1
= --__ . . __
./| | .\ . /
. | | . |2|
. | |
. | |
. .\/
. To Elyssa

(Not to scale ;-p)
Sorry about the map..this board hates using spaces in sequence..I doubt you could copy it to a .txt file successfully too.
Old 11-01-2000, 06:18 PM   #3
wandor

thank you regis ...you have given me enough information to confirm that i got a serious bug. I dont have a skulkl lock anywhere in that west alcove. even using spirit eye it indicates no lock like in other areas. Unless someone can help me get through some other way I probably have no choice but to reset my adventure and try agin and hope it works itself out if not I guess i wasted fifty bucks on a game ill never be able to finish