Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Wizards & Warriors Forum > Wizards & Warriors Archives

Old 11-25-2000, 05:51 AM   #1
Lathander

I must find the three magical tablets in the sunken city in the Lost Sea. Unfortunately the city lies under the water and my characters die after a short time because they do not have any air left.

I bought an underwater helm in Brimloch Roon but it is just for one person and even with the helm this person perishes after some time.

Could anybody please tell me how to breathe under water or how to get trough the sunken city in short time???

Old 11-25-2000, 06:00 AM   #2
Astyanax12

1. The city has lots of air pockets so you can breathe while you are inside.
2. Killing giant crabs and taking their shells to the shipwright in Brimloch Roon will create more helmets and breathers, you need to deliver the shells in groups of three.
3. You don't have to take your entire party inside, I did most of the city with just one guy with a helmet and the 'Iron Lung' trait. Finished the rest with him and a second guy who had a helmet and a breather. The rest of the party just waited back at the Inn.
4. Make sure you have at least one guy in the party who is good at opening chests.

Old 11-25-2000, 03:09 PM   #3
Lathander

Thank you very much for this very fast answer. I collected three shells and was now able to enter the city with three characters.

Now I have a new problem: I can´t find the third magic tablet - one was in the queen´s chamber and one in the room after the room with the four cages. Where can this tablet be found?

Old 11-25-2000, 04:53 PM   #4
Wyvern
Ironworks Moderator

Just posted another message on this subject! Read that so I don't have to be so confusing twice in a row!

Wyv
Old 11-25-2000, 06:29 PM   #5
Wyvern
Ironworks Moderator

Why is it called a "LOST SEA"???

It's on the map! It's still attached to it's various land parts. In fact it is surrounded, fenced in, contained, how could it possibly get lost?? And who is responsible for loosing it?

And is the "Endless Sea" truly endless?? And it doesn't seem to have a beginning either so couldn't it have been named the "Beginningless Sea"??
And why is the "Enchanted Isle" called an isle when it isn't an isle?? It's a pennisula (we know about those in Michigan!).

Wyv