Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal > Baldurs Gate II Archives

Old 09-28-2000, 03:23 AM   #1
Sapherion

Could someone please help me, i been restarting 20 times at least and i still cant kill this damn shadow dragon...

Old 09-28-2000, 09:39 AM   #2
JoHnBoToN

Sorry but I cannot help u in what u ask...
I'm doing that quest right now & I've found only the 2 out of 3 sun symbols.
I have a piece of Tombelthen's (or something like that) journal saying something like "....placed carefully in the pillars found in the south...". I though I should search again outside
the temple but I couldn't fine anything. (I hate pixel hunting). Oh...btw,
there is this area to the right that I can't reach also. I have tried
approaching it from everywhere but nothing...How am I supposed to get
there???

Can u please tell where u found the 3 pieces???
I have already done the rituals & I have solve the puzzle on the floor...

Old 09-28-2000, 11:32 AM   #3
jimmyk
Elite Waterdeep Guard

hehe i got REAL lucky ion my fight with him..all my spells bounced off hehe EXCEPT polymorph... hehe so i had to fight a hell squirel.

GO get the body in the shadow wolf room . after you walk the LAVA give the bones to the ghosts there to get a charm that gets you past the dragon.. you can wait till later to kill it
Old 09-28-2000, 01:04 PM   #4
JoHnBoToN

Thanks very much for your quick reply! but I've already done what you suggested. MY mistake didn't mentioned that I've the 2 out of 3 sun symbol pieces from the ghosts & from the sun god after the 3 rituals. Where did you find the third piece to open the door????
I already got the gem that will get me past the dragon but I realy want to take a shot at him!!!

TIA

Old 09-29-2000, 10:40 AM   #5
jimmyk
Elite Waterdeep Guard

okay there ius a pice behind the GOLEM a pice for the ritualand a PIECE IN THE DUNGEON by mazzy dungeon--- prolly the dungoen one you may not have
Old 09-30-2000, 07:48 PM   #6
Prime

one piece from the ritual, one piece that the scared shadow tells you he hid, and the other piece ummm somewhere in there