Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 01-27-2002, 11:43 AM   #81
Ramon de Ramon y Ramon
Red Dragon

quote:
Originally posted by Reeka:

Tim!

Thanks, Miss Reeka: I have always wanted to find out Milamber's RL name ! [img]tongue.gif[/img]
So long !<br /><br />R³ aka \"The Ramonster\"(thanks Sir Tainly) - proud to be the official spokesman for the most noble Lady Bilqis, Desert Rose of Ironworks - equally proud to be Moiraine\'s \"permanent advocate\" ! - relaunched edition -
Old 01-27-2002, 11:48 AM   #82
Ramon de Ramon y Ramon
Red Dragon

quote:
Originally posted by Kaz:
Me? My hair - all my friends say I have beautiful hair. It's really thick, a bit wiry (don't ask) and blond. Otherwise, my eyes. Brown, greenish around the edges and orangey in the middle with a dark rim, and really long dark eyelashes. The only problem with that being I have to wear really THICK glasses so no-one ever notices. I also belong to the rare teenagers who never get pimples [img]smile.gif[/img]
Any chances of being beautiful are ruined by a snub nose (that's what they're called, right?), really wide cheekbones (so my face looks pretty wide) and a height of 5'1".

I beg your pardon, but you ARE beautiful, with the loveliest of smiles ! [img]smile.gif[/img] [img]smile.gif[/img] [img]smile.gif[/img]

And I am among the many men who absolutely adore petite women ...
So long !<br /><br />R³ aka \"The Ramonster\"(thanks Sir Tainly) - proud to be the official spokesman for the most noble Lady Bilqis, Desert Rose of Ironworks - equally proud to be Moiraine\'s \"permanent advocate\" ! - relaunched edition -
Old 01-27-2002, 11:49 AM   #83
Sir Byronas
Mephistopheles

You tell me! I have nothing at my face that is ok. My lips are awful every day, my eyes are almost black and my nose is very bad. Look at my photo at Stealthy's site and tell me what is ok on me cause I don't find anything!
Old 01-27-2002, 11:50 AM   #84
Melusine
Dracolisk

quote:
Originally posted by Sir Byronas:
You tell me! I have nothing at my face that is ok. My lips are awful every day, my eyes are almost black and my nose is very bad. Look at my photo at Stealthy's site and tell me what is ok on me cause I don't find anything!

Awww come on Byronas! I thought you looked very sweet [img]smile.gif[/img]
Old 01-27-2002, 11:54 AM   #85
Ramon de Ramon y Ramon
Red Dragon

quote:
Originally posted by WOLFGIR:

*BLUSH* *BLUSH* *harkle* *BLUSH*

I can´t say more than er *blush* I´m lucky to have the honor to have met two of you in real life and to have known you all for quite some time! To me you are all beatiful! *BLUSH*

*WOLFGIR runs out into the rain and hides under a shrubbery*

And, Wolfie, it is only going to get worse here ! Wolfie's best feature is - beyond any doubt - the most comfortable lap in all of Europe !!! [img]tongue.gif[/img] [img]tongue.gif[/img] [img]tongue.gif[/img]
Old 01-27-2002, 11:55 AM   #86
Neb
Account deleted by Request

quote:
Originally posted by Ramon de Ramon y Ramon:

Now, Nebbie, I am sure that was your opinion on one of your "I am depressed again"-days: I would still be interested in your opinion on one of your "I am happy again"-days ...

(While you wait to grow up enough to be able to kick my butt for this one, just use the time to answer here - and to compliment the ladies ! [img]tongue.gif[/img] [img]tongue.gif[/img] [img]tongue.gif[/img] )

Oh, always nice to compliment the beautiful ladies we have here at IW [img]smile.gif[/img]

Hmmmmm..... Opinion of one of my happy days.... Well, I like my cheekbones, but that's all.

But I'd like to get other people's opinion on it, since mine is hardly objective.

[ 01-27-2002: Message edited by: Neb ]

Old 01-27-2002, 12:00 PM   #87
Neb
Account deleted by Request

quote:
Originally posted by Kaz:
Me? My hair - all my friends say I have beautiful hair. It's really thick, a bit wiry (don't ask) and blond. Otherwise, my eyes. Brown, greenish around the edges and orangey in the middle with a dark rim, and really long dark eyelashes. The only problem with that being I have to wear really THICK glasses so no-one ever notices. I also belong to the rare teenagers who never get pimples [img]smile.gif[/img]
Any chances of being beautiful are ruined by a snub nose (that's what they're called, right?), really wide cheekbones (so my face looks pretty wide) and a height of 5'1".

Oooooooh, you've GOT to get a less blurry pic up at Stealthy's soon so we can see your beautiful visage more clearly [img]smile.gif[/img]

Don't worry about the height, I'm sure that it doesn't affect your beauty in the least, except perhaps making it greater.
Old 01-27-2002, 12:02 PM   #88
Ramon de Ramon y Ramon
Red Dragon

quote:
Originally posted by bilqis:
Having seen Wolfie in RL, I have to agree... he is a handsome one! He gives good hugs too! Moiraine & I are on a mission... to help that sweet wolf to see his own good features! hehe [img]graemlins/hehe.gif[/img]

As for my best feature(s).....hmmmm..... poor self-image aside, I'd have to say my dark auburn, curly hair. And my laugh.

Now where is that personality thread....

Well, where should I start ? With her sensational deep-red, full curly hair ? With her soft rosy baby cheeks ? Or with the most angelic smile I have ever seen ?

Sigh - if I don't get a grip on myself in a hurry and keep going both Miss DragonMage and Jim are going to lust for my blood ....
Old 01-27-2002, 12:07 PM   #89
Lord Shield

If they're lusting after your blood maybe THAT'S your best feature [img]tongue.gif[/img]

Old 01-27-2002, 12:21 PM   #90
Ramon de Ramon y Ramon
Red Dragon

quote:
Originally posted by Smoothie:
Well I have to say on my face i would also pick my eyes, hazel.

But dont' get shocked, I really really like my tits. They are not big but they are perky.

Nice to meet you, Miss Smoothie ! [img]smile.gif[/img]

Would you be so kind to tell us your RL first name ? ... Miss Reeka is going to need it when she hollers at you to reprimand you for your above post. [img]tongue.gif[/img] [img]tongue.gif[/img] [img]tongue.gif[/img]

Now, on to m/s: I would have to say that during my childhood and adolescence my curly blond hair was my feature that was most often and openly admired ..... Unfortunately, almost exclusively by the "auntie-type" women - sigh ! But as I have started balding almost ten years ago - more sighs ...

Some women seem to like my broad-shouldered built - even though I would need to put on more weight and muscles to make that more noticeable ...

I have got rather slender hands: not very "manly", but I am sure there are people out there who would find them beautiful ...