Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Wizards & Warriors Forum > Wizards & Warriors Archives

Old 11-28-2000, 02:02 PM   #1
Mammawlin

Well, I dove underwater to where the temple guardian gave me a ring to touch against the bolders to move them out of my way and now I can't remember where the darn bolders are. . . I can't seem to find them again! I keep going back and forth to the lava and to the water and under the water and to Haleibus who is glad I have returned (over and over) - I seem to be having a brain cramp - can someone please save me???? I have the other two jagged crystals and just found out the third is behind the bolders. Darn! Darn! Darn!

Love this game!

Old 11-28-2000, 02:41 PM   #2
Winner

Check your E-mail. I just sent you 3 maps of the Dragonspire dungeon. They may help. I just can't remember how I got there, but I will go back and find the area, unless someone jumps in and gives you the line to the boulders..... Winner

Old 11-28-2000, 03:06 PM   #3
Wyvern
Ironworks Moderator

Find the high bridge, keep going.

Wyv.
Old 11-28-2000, 03:14 PM   #4
Winner

Just ran through it again, so here goes. Go to the first lake, swim downstream to the ledge on the right, climb up to the second level, turn around and jump across, follow the narrow cave, when you have an option turn left, keep following the tunnel across the narrow bridge and you will get to the boulders again.