Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 06-08-2001, 03:09 AM   #21
Lavindathar
Harper

I'm dreadfully sorry to all you then.

I have now adopted one color,cyan,so you can all read.

Sorry about my first post,but I had just read someone elses first post and their opinion just got dissed because of him being a "newbie".And that really pisses me off when people call me taht.I wasn't trying to sound better that all you lot,as I respect everyone of you,so I apologise if I sounded rude.I didn't mean to offend anyone,and because of this thread,I think I realise I am not really wanted around here now.So,I guess another forum transfer is needed.

Later guys,

Cya round Moni.I'll mail you.

------------------
Old 06-08-2001, 03:29 AM   #22
MILAMBER
Lord Soth

Quote:
Originally posted by Lavindathar:

Sorry about my first post,but I had just read someone elses first post and their opinion just got dissed because of him being a "newbie".And that really pisses me off when people call me taht.I wasn't trying to sound better that all you lot,as I respect everyone of you,so I apologise if I sounded rude.I didn't mean to offend anyone,and because of this thread,I think I realise I am not really wanted around here now.So,I guess another forum transfer is needed.

Later guys,

Don't stress it my friend. Everyone here is cool and they will bear no ill will towards you. We respect everyones opinion. It doesn't matter if you are a newbie or if you have been here since the board started.

------------------
"The object of war is not to die for your country but to make the other bastard die for his."
-General George Patton (1885-1945)
Old 06-08-2001, 03:43 AM   #23
Memnoch
Ironworks Moderator

Quote:
I didn't mean to offend anyone,and because of this thread,I think I realise I am not really wanted around here now.So,I guess another forum transfer is needed.

Lavindathar, don't be silly. No-one's flaming you here. Just take the comments above in the spirit in which they are given. People want you to stay, otherwise why would they bother giving you constructive criticism? Maybe you're being a bit too sensitive, mate! It would be a shame if you had to transfer forums because of this as I believe that you have a lot to offer this forum.

------------------

[This message has been edited by Memnoch (edited 06-08-2001).]
Old 06-08-2001, 03:50 AM   #24
AzureWolf
20th Level Warrior

Quote:

Later guys,

Hey what the hell??????? I did not say in the slightest you should stop posting here. Get your ass back to the forum now! I was simply saying, or maybe not so simply I confuse myself sometimes, that SOME more sensetive people on the board might get a TAD offended by SOME things you say! I WANT you to post at this forum and I am sorry if I came across as a asshole or anything. It was not really my right anyway now that I think of it to say this, since it is the moderators job to tell people what they should and shouldnt do, and or I should have tried to explain the situation a little better at least. I would be very sorry if you left the forum because of this and please dont leave of my account.

------------------

"I was born of darkness. My fathers eyes closed before mine opened. I am not of this world or the other, and I have the right to be what I am..."

"I've put my trust in you, pushed as far as I can go. For all this theres only one thing you should know....."
Old 06-08-2001, 03:53 AM   #25
DawnChaser
Zhentarim Guard

Lavindathar,

You launched a "preemptive strike" against what was only a perceived affront to you. No one had actually come forward and called you a "newbie", although, technically, having just signed up, as you said, "on this forum", the label would have been appropriate within the confines of this forum.

I believe Azurewolf called you on your lashing out without cause, and, if you were truly "dreadfully sorry", and understood both why Azure made his comment, and the explanation from the more senior members that the attitude around here is most laid back and "accepting", then your ego should not have gotten so quickly bruised and caused you to retaliate by offering to leave this forum because you don't feel like you fit in.

Relax. You have been welcomed more than once to join us, "as equals." Leave the 'tude at the door and do so, or feel free to move on.

"The point of view expressed here in no way reflects the point of view of our sponsors, so don't sue them..."

------------------
DawnChaser aka Thanatos (Dispositioner of Souls)

[This message has been edited by DawnChaser (edited 06-08-2001).]
Old 06-08-2001, 10:09 AM   #26
Bahamut
Iron Throne Cult

*sigh*

welcome!!!!! heehee kinda late, but since this is all settled, welcome again!

btw, heehee Azure, you couldnt spell hamlet? wehehehe

------------------

You know what happened. We are ONE, WE ARE, ahh.. er... I AM 'S favorite pet pea-cock...teehee and... Stay ahead of the Avalanche or risk being buried...
Old 06-08-2001, 10:16 AM   #27
AzureWolf
20th Level Warrior

Quote:
Originally posted by Bahamut:
*sigh*

welcome!!!!! heehee kinda late, but since this is all settled, welcome again!

btw, heehee Azure, you couldnt spell hamlet? wehehehe

Bah! We Hamlets may not be educated but we sure can cook up a good dough feast

------------------

"I was born of darkness. My fathers eyes closed before mine opened. I am not of this world or the other, and I have the right to be what I am..."

"I've put my trust in you, pushed as far as I can go. For all this theres only one thing you should know....."
Old 06-08-2001, 10:18 AM   #28
Accord
Ninja Storm Shadow

Quote:
Originally posted by AzureWolf:
Bah! We Hamlets may not be educated but we sure can cook up a good dough feast

Or a can of spam or two.

------------------
Long live H22A1!!!!!
Old 06-08-2001, 10:25 AM   #29
AzureWolf
20th Level Warrior

Quote:
Originally posted by Accord:
Or a can of spam or two.

Spam is a suppliment to every good diet. Althought recently they have stopped adding it to our rations. Thats why I come to IronWorks for my daily dose of

------------------

Old 06-08-2001, 10:27 AM   #30
Accord
Ninja Storm Shadow

Quote:
Originally posted by AzureWolf:
Spam is a suppliment to every good diet. Althought recently they have stopped adding it to our rations. Thats why I come to IronWorks for my daily dose of

Indeed, a new equilibrium must be reached in the economic system!!!!

------------------
Long live H22A1!!!!!