Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 06-02-2005, 08:55 PM   #11
krunchyfrogg
Red Dragon

Feel like disagreeing with my opinion without being so dismissive?
Old 06-02-2005, 09:35 PM   #12
Djinn Raffo
Ra

Quote:
Originally posted by krunchyfrogg:

Feel like disagreeing with my opinion without being so dismissive?
No, not at all.
Djinn Raffo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2005, 02:10 PM   #13
Timber Loftis
40th Level Warrior

[img]graemlins/1drinkspit.gif[/img] at Djinn.

As for the game, I'm just impressed at the cohones the maker must've had. And, that he could be so bloody offensive. Oh, well, there's a modern-day gulag waiting for him in the land of hand-rolled cigars.
Old 06-03-2005, 05:25 PM   #14
Chewbacca
Zartan

Geez, so what? Its just a freakin game. Tastless scenarios in games are a dime a dozen.

I ran a bunch of suicide bombers into a U.S. humvee just the other day in C&C Generals and just about an hour later I used a U.S. MOAB and scorched an entire neighborhood middle eastern city just to root out a few holed up terrorists. This is a best-selling game, not some cheap bargain-bin import!

I've re-enacted Pearl Harbor countless times while playing Axis and Allies and I have played as axis soldiers killing Numerous allies in BAttlefield 1942.

I've killed hookers, old ladies and other innocent bystanders in GTA so I could attract some cops and shoot them too.

Crap like this is common in games.

Also...
If I read it correctly the goal of the game is stop the planes from hitting the buildings? I don't get what all the whining is about? I would love to play a game where I could alter the outcome of events on 9/11 and stop the terrorists. I wouldn't waste 5 bucks on a cheapie import though.

The only fault I see here is that the game wasn't packaged correctly. Otherwise if you don't like it- don't buy it.