Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 03-27-2002, 01:48 PM   #1
Link
Jack Burton

His previous discoveries taken into account, the commission board of Discovery Channel had a meeting about the future of our dear-loved pet-friend Link the Crocodile Hunter.

"It is a rather popular program, we can't deny that," the producer said.
"But he is indeed into some very dangerous things. Handling snakes and all," the medical supervisor pronounced, and he shook his head.
"I believe we should continue the program. Link is well aware of the risks he is taking, and he's careful enough," the director said, and he waited for the others to nod in agreement. The meeting was announced closed, and all went out of the room, save for the medical supervisor, who staid sitting in his chair, muttering: "How does he do it? Handling the most dangerous animals in the world, without be harmed even once? How does he do it?"

**Meanwhile in the the desert of Egypt**

"We have to be very careful now. These scorpions are known to act viciously and amazin'ly fast."

*Link crawls up a dune, keeping his eye on the black scorpion which is only a few feet away from him*

"This scorpion here is one of the most lethal beings in the world. Getting stung by it almost always resolves in death, in only a matter or minures. Good thing I'm so careful."

*Link moves in a bit closer*

Cameraman: "Link, watch out, it has spotted you!"

"I'll be fine, mate. Just stick to the camerawork will ya!"

*scorpion attacks Link*

"OUCH! It has stung me! I'm dying! I'm dying!"

*Link faints*

**At the Discovery Channel Headquarters**

"This time he has gone too far!" The man of the insurance company was white hot, and very angry. "I know he is very careful, but this was very dangerous. He almost died back there."
"But the figures.. the facts.. the numbers," the producer muttered. "It's a success. People have been emailing us, congratulating us with the fact we managed to be more successful and dangerous than Jackass!"
"That's no reason at all for someone to die!" the medical supervisor proclamed, and they all watched the director, who slowly arose from his leather seat, and said:
"I agree with the majority of you. It has indeed become too dangerous for Link to handle wild animals anymore. We'll have to decide what we will do with him. He'll be recovering from his sting for two weeks, so that gives us at least some time to make up our minds.

**TUNE IN NEXT TIME TO SEE WHAT HAPPENS TO LINK!**

[ 03-27-2002, 01:50 PM: Message edited by: Link ]

Goal: Beijing 2008
Old 03-28-2002, 06:23 AM   #2
Glorfindel
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

LMAO At ur sig!!! I neva really read it b4 LOL!! I like it alot.

And Im eagerly waiting wat happens next [img]smile.gif[/img]
Old 03-28-2002, 08:23 AM   #3
Link
Jack Burton

**At the hospital**

"G'day and welcome, mates! While I'm here, I can very well examine the wild life around this place! Follow me!"

*gets outta bed*

"Well. As you can all know, this place 'ere is a place where a lot of different species gather together. We have the docters (Latin name: Carnivori scalpi); vicious creatures, which tend to work with sharp tools a lot. They have this really nasty habit of putting people to sleep with some sort of gas. Better watch out for them!"

*walks around in the hospital*

"The only creature that can get along pretty good with the docter is the creature that is called the nurse (Latin name: Hospitali blondini). The nurse is a fabulous creature and I will study it today."

*tries to spot a nurse*

"Hm.. Can't find anyone here. Maybe.. Watch out! A docter!"

*hides in a closet*

"That was close. Docters tend to follow anyone they see, if they're wearing the clothes I'm wearing now. We have to be careful. That gas-attack I told ya about is very powerful!"

*gets out of the closet and takes a peek around*

"There! A nurse! She may be very hard to spot in this white environwent. Her white skin gives her a good camouflage, but a trained eye like mine can spot her in an instant. Let's move in!"

*moves closer, with caution this time*

*whispers to camera*
"Nurses come in all sorts of size. You have the big ones, which are usually the more aggressive types. Better watch out for those, mates, cos they can get dangerous."
*takes a breath, and continues*
"The other type of nurse is what I'm facing now. They're the more attractive ones, but they're also very hard to handle. Like the hot chick (**make sure you've watched the other episode about hot chicks if you missed it!**) you have to be very cautious with these creatures. Normally, acting like a docter will do, because nurses have a weakness for those creatures. They often live near each other, and they have some sort of non-parasitical relationship."

*looks around swiftly"*

"I'll have to find myself a docter's suit, if I want to approach this one. She seems to be very self-confident this one, so I need a real good trick to fool her."

**TUNE IN NEXT TIME AND SEE WHAT HAPPENS TO LINK!**

Goal: Beijing 2008
Old 03-28-2002, 07:39 PM   #4
Legolas
Jack Burton

OMG the crocodile hunters back [img]smile.gif[/img]
[img]tongue.gif[/img] When's the Kivan episode? [img]tongue.gif[/img]