Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 03-27-2002, 12:24 AM   #11
Liliara
Red Wizard of Thay

Quote:
Originally posted by Cloudbringer:
Lots of people are starting up msg boards these days. No doubt some of the people you are missing have done so or are checking out the web and other spots for now. Or perhaps are just offline for a bit. Whatever the case, most people end up back here sooner or later. It's impossible to forget IW!
I agree Cloudy! RL gets the best of all of us sometimes, but IW stays with us always!!!!
Proud member of the LH (Yorick?)<br />Captain of Bouncers, Boogre Bar<br /><br />\"I\'ve had it up to here, listening to a small segment of people try to put down America! America\'s the greatest land on Earth, and we oughta be proud of what we have! I\'m proud of America, I\'m proud of our people, and I\'m gonna prove it. We\'re American and DAMN proud of it! Frankly I\'m getting a little ticked off...go ta ****\"... Dink (if anyone knows who originally said this, please let me know!)
Old 03-27-2002, 10:39 AM   #12
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

Quote:
Originally posted by Liliara:
[QBI agree Cloudy! RL gets the best of all of us sometimes, but IW stays with us always!!!! [/QB]
Hey Liliara! Long time no see! Welcome back! [img]smile.gif[/img]
Old 03-27-2002, 12:22 PM   #13
Vaskez
Takhisis Follower

Hmm been bloody busy with university, new girlfriend and our newish board http://pandemonium.phpwebhosting.com...5c16993265ffff
you'll also find AzureWolf and Link posting at our board so that's 3 of us found
Love conquers all? Damn, I'd say that area's gray
Old 03-27-2002, 12:29 PM   #14
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

Vaskez! New gf? Congrats! And the board looks great, btw. I don't get time to post there but I peek periodically! One of these days I'll discover the way to stop time and then I'll have a lot of posting to do! [img]smile.gif[/img]

Pop over to my Celebrations thread. You are a reason to celebrate! [img]smile.gif[/img] Nice to see you poke your head back into IW!

Cloudy
Old 03-27-2002, 01:10 PM   #15
Link
Jack Burton

Well hello all! [img]smile.gif[/img] Glad to see you guys have missed me. I'm OK, tomorrow are the last test before the great final exams, so you'll see me a lot more after tomorrow.
And yes, I've been exploring other forums as well (Pandemonium, Silver River), but Ironworks is number one, forever! Count on me to stay here [img]smile.gif[/img]

*whipes tears out of his eyes* Shucks Sigmar! You really got me crying now, with you sentimental "miss you very much post" [img]tongue.gif[/img] Anyway, Legolas was more or less right (aren't ya always tail-munching Legocube? ). And yeah; i miss you guys as well. [img]smile.gif[/img]

Goal: Beijing 2008
Old 03-27-2002, 02:08 PM   #16
Sigmar
Unicorn

Quote:
Originally posted by Link:
Well hello all! [img]smile.gif[/img] Glad to see you guys have missed me. I'm OK, tomorrow are the last test before the great final exams, so you'll see me a lot more after tomorrow.
And yes, I've been exploring other forums as well (Pandemonium, Silver River), but Ironworks is number one, forever! Count on me to stay here [img]smile.gif[/img]

*whipes tears out of his eyes* Shucks Sigmar! You really got me crying now, with you sentimental "miss you very much post" [img]tongue.gif[/img] Anyway, Legolas was more or less right (aren't ya always tail-munching Legocube? ). And yeah; i miss you guys as well. [img]smile.gif[/img]
Oh wll the mystery is solved, I'm just a uninformed IDIOT aren't I
Never mind my pointless thread then, I guess I should ask around a bit more bfore I make a MIA thread. BTW Link, get a crocodile and stick it where the sun don't shine, yeah thats right your wardrobe! Guess I should wait a bit longer before I jump to conclusions. Nice to see you back guys!

[ 03-27-2002, 02:18 PM: Message edited by: Sigmar ]
Old 03-27-2002, 10:20 PM   #17
Tiamat
Banned User

I usually dont have time for iw........ mainly because im thinking of new devious spamfilled-crap to unleash on thee!