Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Neverwinter Nights 1 & 2 Also SoU & HotU Forum
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 10-16-2002, 09:39 AM   #11
/)eathKiller
Dracolisk

well it's working now (see the above link)
Old 10-17-2002, 01:14 AM   #12
Tobbin
Red Dragon

I just tried to go to the link, but it is coming up as not there. Maybe you are updating it? I tried all 4 of them. LOL
Old 10-17-2002, 08:18 PM   #13
Sir Goulum
John Locke

Quote:
Originally posted by Tobbin:
I just tried to go to the link, but it is coming up as not there. Maybe you are updating it? I tried all 4 of them. LOL
Thats because lycos deleted his account, so he has to make a new and re-upload everything
Sir Goulum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2002, 07:32 AM   #14
LennonCook
Jack Burton

Quote:
Originally posted by Memnoch:
It's NOT easy if you don't have a scripting background, but if you're prepared to put the work in and learn, you will get the hang of it. And once you understand the fundamental concepts, it gets easy after that. Depends on how patient and persevering you are. [img]smile.gif[/img]
In that case, Dagorion doesn`t stand a chance
LennonCook is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2002, 10:01 PM   #15
/)eathKiller
Dracolisk

ok... so maybe I went a WEE bit over the limit but it's BACK up now... [img]tongue.gif[/img]

Beta 4... Note: Beta 4 only fixes some NPC issues and some streaming problems adds in like 3 new levels and removes everything that has to do with Chess Beta 1 and replaces it completley with Chess Beta 3... I also added in a system of teleporters so that getting around Mythimne is easier and doesnt always require you to urr... walk great distances to get places, finding the key teleportation points, however, will take a little bit of learning [img]tongue.gif[/img] I'll let you explore and figure it out yourselves...
*edit* thanks for moving this to the right forum

[ 10-27-2002, 09:33 AM: Message edited by: /)eathKiller ]
/)eathKiller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2002, 01:10 PM   #16
Darkman

Downloaded your module, will try it soon.. Just a quick note about free hosting sites like Lycos: you shouldn't link directly from here to any files you have hosted there - they really don't like that. I believe they call this "remote loading". They monitor the traffic to each file you have and if a lot of the traffic is coming from somewhere other than Lycos, they'll shut you down. To get around this, just link to a web page on your Lycos account and have a link there for people to click to download the file. That's only one more click of the mouse for people who want to download it, and it makes Lycos happy too because the traffic will show up as coming from a Lycos site. At least that has been my experience with such sites. Got one of my web sites taken down specifically for this, although I think it was with Tripod.
Old 10-28-2002, 05:10 AM   #17
/)eathKiller
Dracolisk

errr that would be for Lycos of America. . .

This policy regarding "remote loading" as state by lycos.co.uk is made quite clear that : "Content on your Lycos webpage can be used on other websites"

that and there is no actual central index of my site, it's completley blank and the files are linked by typing in the URL i created...

I got booted from my last site that i was hosting on due to my hosting.. oh... about... 20 or so Mp3s that ended up taking up 50.1 megs... I did the math and was sure it would fit with my mod and some pictures... and then the 100k on the end sort of got it shut down [img]tongue.gif[/img]

[ 10-28-2002, 05:15 AM: Message edited by: /)eathKiller ]
Old 11-02-2002, 02:08 PM   #18
/)eathKiller
Dracolisk

it's still up ya know guys, nothing to be afraid of...

http://members.lycos.co.uk/xsk273479...killersMod.zip
/)eathKiller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2002, 11:33 AM   #19
Niadh
Elminster

Nice mod, though the doctors house is really a maze I think. I still haven't got to the middle. There is a lot of good humour and stuff too.
A Knight is sworn to darkness. <br />His heart knows only hatred.<br />His sword destroys the helpless,<br />His might imprisons the weak.<br />His wrath upholds the wicked, <br />His word speaks only lies.<br /><br /> [img]\"http://www.boomspeed.com/niadh/newiwsig.jpg\" alt=\" - \" />
Niadh is offline   Reply With Quote