Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 10-25-2003, 02:09 PM   #1
Yorick
Very Mad Bird

Just a little social experiment of mine:

...ah... so what was the worst/most embaressing/most shameful place you've ever left a booger?

On the underside of your girlfriends pillow? On your friends steering wheel when you borrowed his car? On a shirt you forgot about, and wore again without washing?

I don't know.... you tell me.

http://www.hughwilson.com
Old 10-25-2003, 02:18 PM   #2
Donut
Jack Burton

Quote:
Originally posted by Yorick:
Just a little social experiment of mine:

...ah... so what was the worst/most embaressing/most shameful place you've ever left a booger?

On the underside of your girlfriends pillow? On your friends steering wheel when you borrowed his car? On a shirt you forgot about, and wore again without washing?

I don't know.... you tell me.
Have you been on the Elixir again Yorick?
[img]\"http://www.wheatsheaf.freeserve.co.uk/roastspurs.gif\" alt=\" - \" /> <br />Proud member of the Axis of Upheaval<br />Official Titterer of the Laughing Hyenas<br />Josiah Bartlet - the best President the US never had.<br />The 1st D in the D & D Show
Old 10-25-2003, 02:48 PM   #3
Arledrian
Egyptian Goddess of the Dead

Three summers ago, I had a job as an over-worked, underpaid grease monkey in a car repair garage in Holland. One day, these two beautiful girls walked into the place, all stressed out as they'd just punctured a tire on the road outside the garage. So I came swaggering out, in my role of all-providing male, and helped them sort everything out. Once they'd left and expressed their eternal gratitude, I went to wash my hands. There was a mirror above the sink there, and as I looked into it, I saw to my horror a big booger on my cheek. It had been there all throughout my encounter with these two gorgeous damsels in distress. I was horribly embarrassed, and secretly thankful they never had a flat near that particular garage again.
Old 10-25-2003, 03:34 PM   #4
Yorick
Very Mad Bird

Oh no... Arledrian that is awful!! Oh man....

http://www.hughwilson.com
Old 10-25-2003, 04:05 PM   #5
Stormymystic
Knight of the Rose

roflmao...I ain't telling [img]tongue.gif[/img]

[ 10-25-2003, 04:06 PM: Message edited by: Stormymystic ]
Old 10-25-2003, 04:11 PM   #6
Raistlin Majere
Ra

mine would probably be my friends cat. now its not as it sounds, i didnt do it intentionally. after digging it out secretly, i just sort of flung it off the tip of my finger into a dark and dusty corner. too bad the cat had chosen that particular corner for a nap. i knew i had hit him accidently when he hissed and ran out of the corner with booger dangling from his ear. that led to an awkard situation...

"I am become death, the destroyer of worlds."
Old 10-25-2003, 04:17 PM   #7
Arledrian
Egyptian Goddess of the Dead

Quote:
Originally posted by Stormymystic:
roflmao...I ain't telling [img]tongue.gif[/img]
You're no fun [img]tongue.gif[/img]
Old 10-25-2003, 04:29 PM   #8
Downunda
Set - Egyptian God of Chaos

I have no shame...

When I was young (woulda been bout 10 I spose) I would be too lazy to get out of bed so I'd wipe my boogers between my bed and the wall, needless to say my stepmum wasn't too impressed when it came time to wash my sheets [img]graemlins/hehe.gif[/img] she was evil though so I'm over it ^^

These days I'm a bit more self concious so only wipe my boogers on a tissue [img]graemlins/blueblink.gif[/img]
Old 10-25-2003, 04:41 PM   #9
Ladyzekke
Ironworks Atomic Moderator

I'm with Donut, he's been at the Elixer! [img]graemlins/hehe.gif[/img]

Yorick, why don't you answer your own question, I don't believe you have

Old 10-25-2003, 04:48 PM   #10
Downunda
Set - Egyptian God of Chaos

ARGH! what happened to my spinning, kicking, flaming, red kung fu gal?