Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)

Old 02-28-2002, 09:45 AM   #11
Sir Kenyth
Fzoul Chembryl

quote:
Originally posted by Donut:

Just because you were born in a stable it doesn't make you a donkey!

WHERE'S MEMNOCH!!!!

True! There's also the muck.
Old 02-28-2002, 09:50 AM   #12
Davros
Takhisis Follower

quote:

WHERE'S MEMNOCH!!!!

It's 1:30 am over that side of the world, and even Geenie's need their beauty sleep (and some more than others ).
Old 02-28-2002, 10:31 AM   #13
Davros
Takhisis Follower

And seeing as we are discussing pomp and circumstance Donut, I would just point out that some of us don't feel the need to create a new thread and encourage all that hoopla when they reach a milestone post like say 1500 - some of us prefer to age gracefully .
Old 02-28-2002, 10:39 AM   #14
Donut
Jack Burton

quote:
Originally posted by Davros:
And seeing as we are discussing pomp and circumstance Donut, I would just point out that some of us don't feel the need to create a new thread and encourage all that hoopla when they reach a milestone post like say 1500 - some of us prefer to age gracefully .

And so another Red Dragon is born, congratulations. The way you've been spamming lately you will overtake me soon.
[img]\"http://www.wheatsheaf.freeserve.co.uk/roastspurs.gif\" alt=\" - \" /> <br />Proud member of the Axis of Upheaval<br />Official Titterer of the Laughing Hyenas<br />Josiah Bartlet - the best President the US never had.<br />The 1st D in the D & D Show
Old 02-28-2002, 04:55 PM   #15
Davros
Takhisis Follower

quote:

And so another Red Dragon is born, congratulations. The way you've been spamming lately you will overtake me soon.

[img]graemlins/spam2.gif[/img] - [img]tongue.gif[/img] - you won't find too many short and superficial posts amongst my latest flurry old boy - you needn't panic too much, some of us know our places in the scheme of things (we all know you are the elder [img]smile.gif[/img] ). What can I say, your quality 1500th post inspired me to Red Dragonhood.
Old 02-28-2002, 10:30 PM   #16
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

ROTFL!... Another gem, oh might Donut of my morning brekkie...

Genie is no doubt asleep and I'm sure Davros is right..he NEEDS his beauty sleep.. [img]graemlins/biglaugh.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/laugh2.gif[/img]

Now as to that geography question..gee.. uh.. *scratches head* isn't Adelaide a girl's name?! *bat bat of lashes over totally blank look*

CloudCartographer
Old 03-01-2002, 04:37 AM   #17
Davros
Takhisis Follower

quote:
Originally posted by Cloudbringer:

Now as to that geography question..gee.. uh.. *scratches head* isn't Adelaide a girl's name?! *bat bat of lashes over totally blank look*

CloudCartographer

Oh Cloudlet, I had such high hopes that having travelled somewhat, your grasp of the basics of the geographe would have been somewhat higher than the norm . And yes, Adelaide is a girls name, and Amber is a colour and a gemstone .
Old 03-01-2002, 04:50 AM   #18
LennonCook
Jack Burton

Ah the Queen... the Diamond in the Rough... the only decent pom out there... [img]tongue.gif[/img]
Old 03-01-2002, 07:26 AM   #19
AzureWolf
20th Level Warrior

quote:
Originally posted by LennonCook:
Ah the Queen... the Diamond in the Rough... the only decent pom out there... [img]tongue.gif[/img]

WHAT?!?! You horrible little boy [img]graemlins/crying.gif[/img]

We need to tie the queen up in a big pink ribbon and post her to Donuts house
Old 03-01-2002, 10:49 AM   #20
Barry the Sprout
White Dragon

quote:
Originally posted by AzureWolf:

WHAT?!?! You horrible little boy [img]graemlins/crying.gif[/img]

We need to tie the queen up in a big pink ribbon and post her to Donuts house

Don't you dare! She will be near me then! Actually that will probably make her further away than normal... hmmm... the idea has merit... [img]graemlins/hehe.gif[/img]

[ 03-01-2002: Message edited by: Barry the Sprout ]