Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Wizards & Warriors Forum > Wizards & Warriors Archives

Old 11-20-2000, 01:03 PM   #1
Dr. Bob
Elite Waterdeep Guard

I have just finished killing Halebas and doing everything that needs to be done in Shurgeon Castle, so I figured now would be a good time to go on the Assassin mission. My question is: which character should I be turning into the assassin? Right now, I have: a human 10th level Warrior/10th level Samauri; a dwarf 9th level Warrior/10th level Palladin; an elf 9th level Rogue/10th level Bard/6th level Ninja; a Oomphaz 9th level Wizard/9th level Warlock; a Whiskas 10th level Priest/10th level Monk; and a Gourk 10th level Warrior/10th level Barbarian. Also, I know I must be a long way from getting a Zen Master or Valkyrie, but does it matter which characters get turned into those? Thanks...
Old 11-21-2000, 11:03 PM   #2
bowner

I'd hafta say the Elf rogue/bard/ninja. It has to be a thief type char.(equiped with the assasin's dagger)

Old 11-21-2000, 11:23 PM   #3
huggi98

I would go with the Rogue too. get as many spells in before converting. Use this one assuming you've developed the dagger skill.

Old 11-22-2000, 11:04 AM   #4
Scronan
Zhentarim Guard

Hi,

Rogue is a good choice, but you can get all your characters to be Assassin's, just go to your inventory when the guy starts talking, and give the dagger to someone else!

Scronan
Old 11-22-2000, 03:16 PM   #5
Kalgrog

I think it would be a little boring with a whole party of assassins. I had considered this, but quickly decided against it. I like to have different characters with different abilities. thanks but no thanks