Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)

Old 07-14-2001, 06:09 PM   #11
J.J.
Symbol of Cyric

WELCOME BACK! ( as caps lock king would say ) well, I kept and resurrected the chamber of laughter as long as I could, but with the advent of summer, been busier than a one-handed politician in re-election you could still dig up the page its on, but i am going to start a new one, hotmail is sending me those nasty " even though we promised 6mg for your personal mailbox, you have exceeded 2, so clean it out or WE will!
i am starting a new one, jump in! good to see u back as well, congratulations on the PPL, my friend randy and I are cionsidering buying one of the planes from the great falls flying club, but $5k for a share of a 172 is not what we really want, so we are trying to find something a little newer, bigger and faster for coast-to-coast type flying.

------------------
Unstinting Gaurdian of Children
Defender of Those Unable To
Old 07-14-2001, 08:07 PM   #12
Vicotnik
Zhentarim Guard

Thanx for all the replies people! I see some of the old gang is indeed still here!

Let's see if I can get some jokes going for you...

------------------
Vicotnik, archmage of the Holy Flame - Challenge me... and die.
Old 07-14-2001, 08:38 PM   #13
bilqis
Symbol of Cyric

Welcome Back Vicotnik! Good to see you. And CONGRATULATIONS on your PPL. Good luck on the rest of it.

Are you still playing the violin? Or has all of your time been sucked up by studies? I hope you're keeping up on it because I really enjoyed what I heard of your talents.

Hope to see you around here more now.

------------------

Having abandoned my
search for truth, I am
now looking for a good
fantasy.

Thank you to the kind R³
for being such eloquent
& witty spokesmen.
Old 07-15-2001, 04:04 AM   #14
sylent
Emerald Dragon

Hey, its me... your friend the brick wall!
No seriously, its great to hear how things are going with you.
I certainly haven't forgotten your name. We have some great new members who have added spice (some bad, some good) to our discussions and stuff...
See ya round

------------------
"Watch your back"