Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 05-25-2001, 09:06 AM   #1
Ziroc

I've added Mem to all the ones that I only had, and Ertai_OHF and Mem and Saz to Gen Con, so incase 'something' happens and I'm not around, one of you can handle it.

I didn't add Wyvern to Gen con because I don't think she checks here (Let me know if you do)

Just Beefing up security--I'm also installing a NEW Guestbook, I registered the UBB Guestbook (Same people that make this forum) a while back, and put off installing it. I will now, it records the IP's MUCH better, and will protect us from some 'attacks'.

Thanks --

------------------
Ziroc
Ironworks Webmaster
www.tgeweb.com/ironworks

[This message has been edited by Ziroc (edited 05-25-2001).]

Old 05-25-2001, 09:13 AM   #2
adam warlock
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

while you're here on this forum

got a question:
are there any plans of making this site printer-friendly?
you know the one similar to the Great Escape site?
Old 05-25-2001, 09:14 AM   #3
Jerome
Knight of the Rose

Quote:
Originally posted by Ziroc:
I've added Mem to all the ones that I only had, and Larry and Mem and Saz to Gen Con, so incase 'something' happens and I'm not around, one of you can handle it.

I didn't add Wyvern to Gen con because I don't think she check here (Let me know if you do)

Just Beefing up security--I'm also installing a NEW Guestbook, I registered the UBB Guestbook (Same people that make this forum) a while back, and put off installing it. I will now, it records the IP's MUCH better, and will protect us from some 'attacks'.

Thanks --

Cloudy will be running the board in a couple of years anyway.....
Oh, wait...she already does

------------------

WHAT THE HELL DO YOU MEAN, "WE'VE RAN OUT OF COFFEE"?
Old 05-25-2001, 09:15 AM   #4
adam warlock
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

Black Knight is running close second
Old 05-25-2001, 09:18 AM   #5
Memnoch
Ironworks Moderator

Ziroc, did you say Larry in your post above? I don't see his email address at the top.

Thanks man, I don't think we'll have any problems, certainly not endorsed by Ken anyway. I know Ken and he wouldn't endorse that. Independent forays from others who hear about it might be a different story, though.

------------------
Old 05-25-2001, 09:24 AM   #6
AzureWolf
20th Level Warrior

Id just like to say Im sorry to see this sad day pass Since ive been here the Forums have been so friendly and happy but Ken changed all that in a day flaring peoples tempers and such. Im not going to go into it again as its all over (luckily) even if it didnt end well, but i say that I hope it hasnt affected the Board in any way and we can continue as usual without flaming from others
see everybody Dont Worry be Happy

------------------

"I was born of darkness. My fathers eyes closed before mine opened. I am not of this world or the other, and I have the right to be what I am..."
Old 05-25-2001, 09:24 AM   #7
Ziroc

Quote:
Originally posted by Memnoch:
Ziroc, did you say Larry in your post above? I don't see his email address at the top.

Thanks man, I don't think we'll have any problems, certainly not endorsed by Ken anyway. I know Ken and he wouldn't endorse that. Independent forays from others who hear about it might be a different story, though.

Whoopsie! Fixed it.. that was odd!

Old 05-25-2001, 09:27 AM   #8
Jerome
Knight of the Rose

I see Erati up there along with Memnoch and Sazerac, not Larry

------------------

WHAT THE HELL DO YOU MEAN, "WE'VE RAN OUT OF COFFEE"?
Old 05-25-2001, 09:39 AM   #9
Ziroc

Quote:
Originally posted by adam warlock:
while you're here on this forum

got a question:
are there any plans of making this site printer-friendly?
you know the one similar to the Great Escape site?
On the other forum? I didn't see one.. I SWEAR there was one here.. hmm, where do you see it on the other forum? If it's there, it's because of the new version I guess, I couldn't find it??

I do plan on upgrading this forum with all the mods to the new v6.07b, but the license for this forum (for upgrades) is over, so I'd have to buy another license for $200+ bucks (I will when I can save up some $$)

------------------
Ziroc
Ironworks Webmaster
www.tgeweb.com/ironworks

Old 05-25-2001, 09:42 AM   #10
Ziroc

Quote:
Originally posted by Memnoch:

Oh man, I confoooozed my self.. I meant Ertai_OHF... (Of the BG1 fame) Sorry Larry!!! Damn! I'm losing my mind.. Ackk!

------------------
Ziroc
Ironworks Webmaster
www.tgeweb.com/ironworks