Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)

Old 03-10-2001, 10:40 PM   #21
Ladyzekke
Ironworks Atomic Moderator

No doubt - HELLLFIRRREE! I forgot to tell you, we here on this SpamBoard need a photo ID. It's the only way to truly become a family member.

Griever - I don't believe I've seen your photo ID yet? You are lucky LadySisZ is here lest you be bounced out! Need to do something about that photo!! hint hint!

Ladyzekke casts burning lasagne on Sir Taliesin, the DUNG Master!

------------------
Old 03-10-2001, 10:51 PM   #22
Sir Taliesin
Silver Dragon

YUM YUM I love lasangna

------------------
Sir Taliesin

Ten Rings there are, and nine gold torcs on the battlechiefs of old...
Old 03-10-2001, 11:10 PM   #23
JJ/newbie

Bienvenudo, Hellfire. Congrats on getting the full-time job with the part-time army, and the modem thing will happen, but as you have noticed, you should forget the modem and install DSL, cable, T1, or something else, especially now that you can afford it! Otherwise there is no way you will even keep up, much less catch up. If you do try to catch up, may I suggest a trail of breadcrumbs so we can find you when we need you?

I think the politically incorrect post may have reduced cloudsylph to incoherent sputtering (yikes - JJ dodges lightning bolt, casts dimension door to avoid false dawn spell )WHERE did THAT come from? heh heh heh

------------------
When given a choice, take both.

Old 03-10-2001, 11:13 PM   #24
Sir Taliesin
Silver Dragon

JJ dude, your starting to play with fire! Better keep it in the Politically Extremis incorrectis Thread!!!

------------------
Sir Taliesin

Ten Rings there are, and nine gold torcs on the battlechiefs of old...
Old 03-10-2001, 11:18 PM   #25
Tobbin
Red Dragon

Quote:
Originally posted by ladyzekke:
Heehee! Yes you have much to catch up on Hellfire, "Waterdeep Guard!" BAAWHAAHAAA! It takes a lot of hard, err, work?, to attain the ranks of the Spam Elite. How fast can you run Hellfire?

Man, I bust my chops to get to Drow Warrior, and I've lost it already. AAARRRRRRGGGGGGHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*obscenities deleted by board members request*

------------------

Death Waits 4 U ALL
Old 03-10-2001, 11:20 PM   #26
Tobbin
Red Dragon

Quote:
Originally posted by Hellfire:
how have ye bastards been....been a real long time since we last talked.i see that we have bigger boxes for our speeches..hee hee hee....damn have i missed you people...[big tear forming in eye]...hello and boy do i feel like a new guy on the seen....do you even remember me

Glad that you found your way back Hellfire. Board has changed a lot. Things got pretty tense for awhile, but much better now.

------------------

Death Waits 4 U ALL
Old 03-11-2001, 12:04 AM   #27
Draconia

Hellfire, It is sooo good to see you back. I have missed you. There are only a few ppl who will talk to me on the board and you are one of them. It was so good to see your name when I came in here tonight. I hope to keep seeing you when I am able to pop in. Take Care.

------------------

Draconia, Dragon Queen
Old 03-11-2001, 12:19 AM   #28
JJ/newbie

Draconia, hope never have to given the impression of exclusion. I, uh, guess I never saw anything of yours that my feeble attempts could enhance in anyway
I did see your pic on stealthy's site, is that your youngest? of 3 or 4 if I remember incorrectly? What is it that you do, other than mother?

------------------
When given a choice, take both.

Old 03-11-2001, 12:23 AM   #29
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

Cloudy is HERE!

HEHEHE

------------------
Storm-Queen
Purple Rose of the Black Knight
Old 03-11-2001, 12:29 AM   #30
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

Please note, darling Hellfire, Light of my miserable existence! That I am Do'urden kin and you are not! HEHEHEHEHE

(in sweet little sexkitten voice) Oh dearest darling sweeeeeetlovinglittle Hellspawned Hellfire - Cloudycakes has missed her widdle fiendlet...ooohhh hez such a wuv eh iz. yessss, oh yes! my preciousssses preciousessssss hellfire! Come here and let cloudy hug and kiss and love you aallllll over!

CloudRipper

-(uncontrollable giggling...by now he's running so fast we won't see the dust!-

------------------
Storm-Queen
Purple Rose of the Black Knight