Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal > Baldurs Gate II Archives

Old 10-15-2001, 04:25 PM   #11
Neb
Account deleted by Request

Quote:
Originally posted by mitsos:
Although she has good stats, she shouldn't have been made a fighter/druid. She should have been a plain druid. This figther side of her just absorbs all the experience and doesn't allow her to reach high levels.
But it gives her a great THAC0 which is necessary for her to be of any use in close-combat.
Old 10-15-2001, 04:29 PM   #12
hagimihale
Manshoon

Just out of curiousity, is it possible to use Shadowkeeper to change her so she's a dual-class rather than multiclass? I'm curious as to how she'd be if dualed at somewhere between 9th and 12th level fighter... I know to some people that ruins the "purity" of the game, but it might be a worthwhile adventure, especially if you plan on taking her into ToB.
Old 10-15-2001, 06:04 PM   #13
Lorala
Elite Waterdeep Guard

Personally, I think Jaheira's way cool, she's a staple in my party and I'd never even consider dropping her... the only thing that I find funny about her is that her voice reminds me of Natasha from Rocky and Bullwinkle. I can just picture her referring to Minsc and Boo as 'Moose and Squirrel.'
Old 10-15-2001, 07:15 PM   #14
andrewas
Harper

Infinity seems t have some _very_ dodgey error code and has been known to crash over some strangoe things, the list from the past 2 days is:

staff of the magi in weapon slot 3 on a mage (they only have the two)
armour colours wrong (why can people just leave it alone?)
putting a winter wolf pelt in (i do not no why)
and some other strange stuff.

i heard that if you make a non-human dual class it crashes, so i gues it works the other way to. try it tho, if it works maybe i can make imoen a multi mage.theif instead of a dual mage/thief.
Old 10-15-2001, 11:36 PM   #15
chinese noodle
Manshoon

i hate jaheira, shes annoying, and you say shes justified to angry because she lost khalid, why is she angry! khalid was the most annoying character in the world (plus shes ugly for a cartoon character, aeries much better give her that shield of missile reflection and once you get the cloak of spell damage reflection, SHE RULES!)

[b] Yes, youre right Mister Onion, the chicken does look a lot more sophisticated with only one pineapple [b]
Old 10-15-2001, 11:38 PM   #16
chinese noodle
Manshoon

i hate jaheira, shes annoying, and you say shes justified to angry because she lost khalid, why is she angry! khalid was the most annoying character in the world (plus shes ugly for a cartoon character, aeries much better give her that shield of missile reflection and once you get the cloak of spell damage reflection, SHE RULES!)
[b]Yes, youre right Mister Onion, the chicken does look a lot more sophisticated with only one pineapple [b]

------------------
:drowndead:
Old 10-16-2001, 10:25 AM   #17
Caine
Elminster

Khalis was her F....n husband,do you know about phyiscal and mental bondage with the opposite sex,I you were a woman and loved a man (even a fag like Khalid) and he died you would be in utter grief,you just cant blame Jaheira,She IS Goddamn justified