Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Wizards & Warriors Forum

Closed Thread

Old 08-10-2001, 02:30 AM   #41
Jafin
Symbol of Cyric

Closed only because the Ironworks forum itself was closed. Fortuneatly, it gave me time to clean up some of the glasses and plates that were left about .

Well, it's up and running again so let's keep up with many great tales and of course, as a haven for tired and travel worn adventurers to sit and relax! Ones like these guys!

-Jafin

[This message has been edited by Jafin (edited 08-10-2001).]
Old 08-10-2001, 09:11 AM   #42
Wyvern
Ironworks Moderator

It's been a L O N G time - Drinks for everyone, BarKeep!!!!

Wyv
Old 08-10-2001, 09:34 AM   #43
mammawlin
Drizzt Do'Urden

Hello folks! Elf Wine for me, make it red and woodsy please. Oh and do you have any cheese to go with it? I'd like to shoot some pool, anyone up for a game? I like the music too - soft, but lively - just low enough to hear the tales being told. Who is that playing the guitar? It sure sounds fine with that piano back-up. I have heard Adam Mage talk of beautiful sun sets from atop many a high places in the Gale - seems he is quite the climber. Mighty nice place you got here, Jafin.
Old 08-10-2001, 11:36 PM   #44
Dr.Pick
Zhentarim Guard

Hi, Mamma! How you been? Long time no see! Hopes ever'thin' is fine in yer neck o' the woods.

+Dr.Pick
Old 08-13-2001, 09:37 PM   #45
Jafin
Symbol of Cyric

Hey mammawlin! Where've you been? Glad to see ya!

-Jafin

------------------

I am Jafin, arch-mage of the HADB clan!
Old 08-13-2001, 10:37 PM   #46
Moni

I'll sit a spell and have an ice cold Dr Pepper thank you!
No new tales of adventures in The Gael Serran for me since I gave my game away.
But, what a long couple of days it has been! Hard at work outside taking out an old root clogged drainage system from along one edge of the sidewalk and putting in 26 ft of new scalloped borders down both sides. Looks cute as all get out though..even grandpa likes the change, which is saying a lot.
Better still is that I was able to take each piece of the old clay drain system out completely intact and have use for them as tiered octagon shaped planters along both ends of one of the backyard gardens.
"Its a beautiful day in the neighborhood, a neighborly day for a beauty, would you shoot me? For singing this?!"
Hey, if I fall asleep in this booth just leave me be...one of my cats will be sure to bite my nose at seven sharp to make sure I get up to make them breakfast.

[This message has been edited by Moni (edited 08-13-2001).]

Old 08-14-2001, 07:52 PM   #47
Dr.Pick
Zhentarim Guard

Hello, everyone! Jafin, I'm inna special mood, why don't ya gimme one o' dem fancy ELven Wine things. Thanky. Well, looks like the gang is out o' the Skull Castle fin'ly. In fact, they immediately ask'd muh help In tryin' ta git over ta the Lost Sea agin! Gotta hand it to 'em, they's persistint, hehe. Anyways, they got some mo' advice from a fellow adventurer ta stand onna chest er sumptin' since they's a bunch o' lazy loafers when they ain't lookin' fer loot an' fights while trying ta find that evil Lord Cet character.

Well, they found two, an' put 'em on the ship ta bring back with 'em, but they let one o' the fool thin's fall overboard an' they don't know WHERE! But, they still had one, so they tried it, but it wern't 'nough still!! SO,'member kids, ALWAYS EAT YER SPINACH!!

Well, ta keep a long story long(hehe), they got a couple mo' chest ta stand on, but had a ter'ble time tryin' ta git onta the last one! Kept fallin' off, the lazy bums! Yep, they fin'ly got up ther' with a few scrapes an' bruises. BUT, then the REAL FUN began! Tryin' ta hop from tree ta cursed tree!! Ah laughed an' laughed 'till ah hurt all over! 'Vent'uly, they got too far ta hear even THEM screamin like sissies, an' thret'nin' ta let the world go ta...well you know wher'.

SO, later the next day, ah sees 'em in town agin', so's ah ask 'em 'bout how they did. HEE,HEEE!!! What a HOOT!! Got attacked by bugs in the trees, but couldn't see 'em, then by rogues o' some sort, then centaurs, hee,heee! But ta top it off, they gets the'selves STUCK right et the edge o' the WOOD!! HAHA! ohh, ah gotta take it easy. Muh funny bones gonna break!

So ther' stuck, an' so exhausted, they can't even fall outta the trees!! Now ther' layin' 'round like beached whales(whatever THEY are), an' a Bark Horror starts yellin' at 'em ta git away from ther' Seedlings, which they couldn't even SEE! Then, the BH starts breathin' at 'em! *BAM,BAM,BAM* HO,HO!BOY! THAT woke 'em up! They hopped on further inta the area, an' stopped ta lick ther' wounds, an' try ta reinflate ther' PRIDE. Lotta good THAT did 'em, 'cause a Jungle Lily showed up ta greet 'em!! *BAM,BAM,BAM* Still couldn't see wut wuz hittin' 'em! HE,HE! Well, the good LORD gave 'em a reprieve, an' fixed ther' problem by sendin' 'em back in time ta BEFORE the BH, an' JL showed up!

They fin'ly got inta a clearin' only to have snuck up behind some ENORMOUS BUGS! Thin's didn't even notice 'em 'till after they wuz in FRONT of 'em. They had fun wit' that fight! After that, they spent the next coupla hours fightin' off creatures of various stripes before they could git the Treasure Chest.

Well, ahm late fer muh Prayer Meetin'. It wuz fun tellin' tales wit y'all!

+Dr.Pick
Old 08-15-2001, 11:05 PM   #48
Jafin
Symbol of Cyric

You oughta hear about my party's meeting with the Sphynx. I was travelling along, on my way to the Shrine of Anephas, when I was stopped by the Sphynx. He wanted me to answer a riddle for him. Unfortuneatly, I answered the stupid riddle wrong. Well, at first I put up a pretty good fight, spells flying, swords swinging but then he starts using a gaze attack on me and before I know it, everyone but my Warlock is insane! Of course, the only one left is the weakest (physically) of them all! And to further impair things, he ran out of mana very shortly after! So, to recover the mana, I started running.... and running. Well, I shot little things like Shock and Burn a WHOLE lot but then, I'm attacked by a bunch of Centaurs! I decided to run and concentrate on the Sphynx. I kept going and going and there were LOTS of Centaurs after a while and a goodly number of Raptors about too and a few Scourge o' the Seas as well! I kept on shooting little dinky spells at this seemingly omnipotent sphynx and just when I thought things couldn't get any worse, they did. 3 Jungle Lilies spawned out of no where! By now it was night so I couldn't see a thing!!! Well, I decided to run for my life! Luckily, my Warlock had a few Cure Poison potions on him so he could cure the little bit of poison he'd received and I found that I'd been ignoring the sun book for quite some time so I had 1 firestorm!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It was perfect timing too, the Jungle Lilies, the Sphynx, and some Centaurs were all right there!!!! All the Jungle Lilies died (I don't know how it did THAT much damage), the centaurs predictably died, and the Sphynx was weakened (some at least LOL). Well, after another half hour of shooting burn, shock, pain, and an occasional spectral raven or even Iceball, the stupid Sphynx thingy finally died!!! I cast Call of Home, fixed my little insanity problem, and went on to the shrine of Anephas.

-Jafin

------------------

I am Jafin, arch-mage of the HADB clan!
Old 08-15-2001, 11:12 PM   #49
Moni

One Word:

"WOW!"

Let me buy you and your worthy party the next round!!!

Old 08-16-2001, 10:47 AM   #50
Ryanamur
Fzoul Chembryl

Quote:
Originally posted by Moni:
One Word:

"WOW!"

Let me buy you and your worthy party the next round!!!
Ibid
Closed Thread