Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Icewind Dale | Heart of Winter | Icewind Dale II Forum

Old 10-17-2001, 07:33 PM   #1
rb3007
Elite Waterdeep Guard

I'm at the boss of the second chapter and when that girl changes to that beast i get my butt kicked...any suggestions?..
please respond
rb3007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2001, 07:37 PM   #2
Neb
Account deleted by Request

Make sure you have highly magical weapons or you won't even be able to wound her, and if all else fails, CHEAT.
Neb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2001, 08:24 PM   #3
JR Jansen
Drizzt Do'Urden

Summon, summon, summon, summon, summon, summon everything you can. She might chew through them at a fast pace but you can get some licks in with ranged weapons. You can find two weapons on that level that will help you with this chick.

JR

Damned i lost cousin Jan's techno gloves
JR Jansen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2001, 09:37 PM   #4
crazy_diamond
Elite Waterdeep Guard

You must use fire-based attacks. They work well while other types of spells have zero effect. Concentrate your magic on the "girl" and use your fighters to work over the henchmen running around the room.

------------------
You wore out your welcome with random precision.
crazy_diamond is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2001, 10:33 AM   #5
Leafy
Zhentarim Guard

It also never hurts to retreat to a more stratiegic position, like the rooms to the left oh Yuxonemai's chambers. put a fighter at the door and fling missles or spells from behind. web works well to slow everyone down. and fireball works nicely after that. but definately summon some fodder creatures.
Leafy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2001, 05:02 PM   #6
Morgan_Corbesant
Symbol of Cyric

you need +2 weapons or better to injure her. i recomend useing archers, because you find a badass bow, and lots of +2 arrows in her dungeon before you get to her. summon LOTS of creatures, send them into the room, then walk in and initiate dialog. use mages and druids to hit her directly, no area effect until your creatures are dead. that should do it for you.

------------------
Morgan Corbesant, Elven BladeSinger, Captain of the army of the Seldarine
Morgan_Corbesant is offline   Reply With Quote