Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal > Baldurs Gate II Archives

Old 11-11-2001, 07:58 PM   #21
Yorick
Very Mad Bird

quote:
Originally posted by Euronymous:
Why do you need 4 fighters? and Mages are a must, Like i said Ive completed solo mage SoA and ToB.......

Well you've got a mage killer, dragon/demon killer and undead killer, plus a missile king.

Why would you need a mage? I've done the game through wihout a mage anyway.

Even so I'm not saying they're bad. I like mages. This would just be an interesting difference IMO.

http://www.hughwilson.com
Old 11-11-2001, 08:40 PM   #22
Dundee Slaytern
Ironworks Moderator

Mages are not a must to complete the game with. [img]smile.gif[/img] I mean hey, people have soloed with Barbarians, Paladins, Fighters, Clerics before, and this includes ToB mind.

Sure, they make life a whole lot easier, but not impossible without.

When it comes to Clerics, I would choose Lathander by the way. [img]smile.gif[/img]

Land of the Psycho-moe
Old 11-12-2001, 03:33 AM   #23
Kingenigma
The Magister

Thanks 4 de reply!!! I actually went back and started a female jester and she's all right!!! The only problem is, confused enemies still seem to attack my party or at most sit there like a moron.
Also about Bhaal: My undead slayer had 140+ hp when I met him but he was badly waxed even with some enchantments on. PLEASE tell me how to survive with a jester please???
Another thing: I have Korgan, Anomen, Jaheira, Nalia and Jan. I only wish to have 5 members...but who should I take out??? Any advices on how to manage 5 ppl party? (Never done it before)
Old 11-12-2001, 03:53 AM   #24
Lucifer Lord of demons
Manshoon

I played a jester the first time thru the game
AND i "TANKED"
He was incredibly powerful with the right items(of course the blade kit would have been better)

I had the jesters armour(gotta love the colour!!!)
celestial fury in my off-hand
boots of speed
ring of gaxx times 2
Amulet of magic res(it sucks!)

i used breach and melf's minute meteores most of the time:
the way it worked was, i cast melf's minute meteors(5 attacks per round)and got really close to the enemy!that way i was dealing close to 40 dammage a round with the meteors and 15 thanks to celestial fury!
Really rocked
When someone insults you, do not kill them there and then. It is a bad thing to do. Instead plot revenge, destroy his life, ruin him and in the end leave him to think about his fate. He\'ll understand the errors of his actions. <br /><br />\"Thaaat dooesn\'t huuuuurt!!!\"<br />(Victim of a dark elf assasin before losing his head)
Old 11-12-2001, 05:14 AM   #25
Dundee Slaytern
Ironworks Moderator

Spoiler
~
~
~
~
~
~
~
~
Jester eh? If you are level 15+, summon some Skeleton Warriors, they are immuned to Bhaal's attacks.