Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)

Old 03-27-2001, 09:14 PM   #111
KDogRex
Symbol of Cyric

Quote:
Originally posted by Zeeke75:
Ahh, maybe this isn't such a good idea... Oh, what the hell! I could use a little friendly competition.

*Reaches into his cloak to produce a dark blue set of darts.*
Riiiiiiiiight.
I'll just be over here...My momma didn't raise no fools, never play darts with a Mage who brings his own darts, that's what she always told me!!
You know, Ladyz, houw would you like to move that ass of yours over here and play pool? (I can't believe I just said another ass joke)

------------------
-Bard Extrodinaire of the OHF
Man of Sweet Words and Heart Aflame
Keeper of the Heart of Charean
Old 03-27-2001, 09:15 PM   #112
Zeeke75
Baaz Draconian

Quote:
Originally posted by bilqis:
Careful what you wish for... you may get it. I did, and look at me - stuck in the frozen forests of northern Minnesota, the middle of nowhere. Too far from civilization to get there short of a days drive.

Hmm. Guess I should make sure I specify things like that in the future. Living in southern MN is bad enough, I can't imagine living way up north...
Old 03-27-2001, 09:16 PM   #113
Gray Mage
Banned User

Quote:
Ahh, maybe this isn't such a good idea... Oh, what the hell! I could use a little friendly competition.

*Reaches into his cloak to produce a dark blue set of darts.*

Double in, double out, This is My house, you can go first

------------------

Feel My Power

Arcane Adept of the OHF, "So let it be written, So let it be done"
Old 03-27-2001, 09:16 PM   #114
bilqis
Symbol of Cyric

**bilqis moves her chair over near LadyZ and offers her donkey a handful of sugar cubes.** Why so quiet tonight LadyZ? Too much packing? I'm tired, so I admit to being rather boring.
Say, have you seen The.Relic? Is he trying to just slip away unnoticed? Does anyone have his email? We should all email him til he come back out of self-defense.

oh shoooot! now I'm trapped by flood control!

------------------

Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons for you are crunchy and good with ketchup.
Old 03-27-2001, 09:16 PM   #115
Lord of Alcohol
Xanathar Thieves Guild

Thats ok, I can handle Johnny Mathis, let it not be said that LoA is a complete metalhead. Although OzFest is coming in July. Wanna see Ozzy with me Cloudy?
Old 03-27-2001, 09:17 PM   #116
Zeeke75
Baaz Draconian

Quote:
Originally posted by KDogRex:
Riiiiiiiiight.
I'll just be over here...My momma didn't raise no fools, never play darts with a Mage who brings his own darts, that's what she always told me!!
You know, Ladyz, houw would you like to move that ass of yours over here and play pool? (I can't believe I just said another ass joke)

*Suddenly sits back down, holding his head.*

Uh, maybe I should sit this one out, Gray Mage?
Old 03-27-2001, 09:18 PM   #117
The.Relic
Red Dragon

Stumbles in from his long stay in the Mindfalyers Lair, desperately seeking a steaming mug of
He to LofA, Kdog, and GrayMage, and any other menfolk he missed while typing.
Before he can rush over and scoop up the lovely ladies LadyZ, and Cloudalicious and bilqis, in his traditional great big bear hug of greeting, LofA grabs him by the scruff of his neck dragging him back out the door of the Inn.
"Relic'll be back in a minute", LofA says as he dumps a 10 pound sack of lie soap into a 50 gal barrel of rain water, and uncerimoniously tosses Relic in head first. "He's gotta wash that Mindflayer stink off him, Sheesh, gonna scare away all my customers smellin like that"!
Smitten by
Old 03-27-2001, 09:19 PM   #118
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

Quote:
Originally posted by bilqis:
Dear friend Cloudbringer, have you saved all parts of the saga? Perhaps in Word format? If so, would you be so very kind as to send me the whole friggin' thing? I've missed so many parts of it and I'd like to read it from the beginning. Or do you have a better suggestion?

Hey Zeeke, are you originally 'from' Rochester? Or are you a transplant?
Bilqis! I've got as much as I could save of the first part which was loose posts back and forth- that was the courtship of StormCloud/Cloudbringer and The Black Knight. It got eaten by the nasty ol ethermonsters of the old board..but lots of it survived in my archive...the other pieces I THINK I have. I may have to ask my Paladin for part 5(?).. I'll try to remember to put em together and send them. They are in WordPerfect 9( same as 7 and 8 for format), but you can convert if you have Word 97 or 2000. Otherwise, tell me and I can save em down a few pegs for you. I have Word 2000 on my machine, but I dislike the interface so don't use it much. I love WP, though. Email me to remind me if I don't send them by the end of the weekend!

Cloudy
Old 03-27-2001, 09:19 PM   #119
KDogRex
Symbol of Cyric

Quote:
*Suddenly sits back down, holding his head.*

Uh, maybe I should sit this one out, Gray Mage?
Zeeke, when you get a chance, be sure to check out Charlie's Shite Equipment Shoppe. Guaranteed you'll find something completely useless...One of the best posts in the history of the forum, I still laugh my ass off when I read it!!

------------------
-Bard Extrodinaire of the OHF
Man of Sweet Words and Heart Aflame
Keeper of the Heart of Charean
Old 03-27-2001, 09:21 PM   #120
Ladyzekke
Ironworks Atomic Moderator

Quote:
Originally posted by Cloudbringer:
Uh, LadyZekke dear, STOP pushing that button....you know how Charlie's machines work...just kick it!

Cloudy

"OK sis, I'll give it a try." *Ladyzekke kicks the shitebox and instantly, it raises it's glass console, snapping like jaws, and lunges towards Ladyzekke but cannot quite reach her as the cord is only 4 feet long.*

"Farging Bastaid! Did you see that CB?!! I think this Shitebox is possessed by Ozzy Demons!"

------------------