Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal > Baldurs Gate II Archives

Old 09-26-2008, 12:18 PM   #1
alooulla
Welcomed New User

Default Aerie and Imoen conversation

Not sure how this triggered, but aerie asked imoen about my characters time at candlekeep, and wanted to know some 'personal' things about that time that my character was'nt privy too. Is this because im romancing aerie and she's asking Imoen about any potential old girlfriends of mine or something? As a dialogue file it confused me, as Aerie not wanting my character to know what they were discussing seemed out of character.
Old 09-29-2008, 02:16 PM   #2
CBGB
Elite Waterdeep Guard

Default Re: Aerie and Imoen conversation

I believe that conversation is supposed to show that she's interested in you.

Viconia and Jaheira ask directly about your time at Candlekeep. Perhaps Aerie is meant to be shy enough that she can bring it up only with Imoen?
Old 09-29-2008, 09:46 PM   #3
alooulla
Welcomed New User

Ah ok. I must have got it very late then (after she got pregnant) by which point it made very little sense. If it was meant to occur sooner but for whatever reason it did not, that would explain her shyness. thanks!
Old 09-30-2008, 05:01 AM   #4
Illumina Drathiran'ar
Apophis

5 Card Draw Champion

I also hope that the characters are talking to each other aside from the dialogues that we see... Also, please bear in mind that Charname is fairly famous- I know that both Viconia and Anomen mention the iron crisis and the war nearly averted, and it's probable that bards are singing about it as low as Amn.

http://xkcd.com/386/
http://www.xkcd.com/406/

My heart is like my coffee. Black, bitter, icy, and with a straw.