Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal > Baldurs Gate II Archives

Old 11-20-2001, 06:53 AM   #1
flyfisherooo
Elite Waterdeep Guard

thanks for all the info for my first inquirery tried all the diff tatics but the elves allways attack. downloaded the bug fix it was a known problem but the down load did not help what am i doing wrong re bug fix?????? please help my only other line is to replay and i willhave to go back 40days help help help
Old 11-20-2001, 06:57 AM   #2
Whailor

Suppose you mean the drow city part with the eggs? *spoiler warning to those who care*
Allright, it aint such a spoiler actually, but still putting it there before someone goes ballistic.. In any case, there was a thread on this issue before, I think if you scroll page or two back, you may find it. Some have said that the patch fixes it, some also have said that these guards at the door of the place can be killed, and others wont even see it or act on it. You can try that, make sure that no other guards see you, and then smack these 2 at the door up, grab the eggs, and go out.

I cannot recall how I did it last time I was there, but I think it was before the Baldurash fix and I personally smacked those 2 guards. I may be wrong, but who knows..
Old 11-20-2001, 07:01 AM   #3
Galadria
20th Level Warrior

Yeah, that's the bug that comes when you install TOB and then re-do the game. It's not unsolveable,(see my previous posts) but the download solved it for me OK,
Lady Galadria,Goddess\' Equal of the O.R.T.; [img]\"http://havak.db-forge.com/portraits/bitmaps/wlf180L.bmp\" alt=\" - \" /><br />\"Romance at short notice was her specialty.\" - Saki <br />Founder of the IW Branch of the Anti-Anomen Society
Old 11-20-2001, 03:21 PM   #4
Barb
Symbol of Cyric

SPOILER

Kill all heguards and go into the room. Switch the eggs and report back to the matron mothers daughter. Watch the ceremony and kablammo. The matron mother and her daughter die.