Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal > Baldurs Gate II Archives

Old 02-05-2001, 04:47 AM   #11
Cleric
Welcomed New User

Not, i do not love killing, I love to protect my land.

I get the quest from The dwanmaster in the temple of lathander
Old 02-05-2001, 06:01 AM   #12
robertthebard
Xanathar Thieves Guild

Don't hack it yet, I just played a thief/mage, and had the oppurtunity for both the Thieves Guild, and the Planar Sphere, and took the sphere. you can't get both, but you can get one or the other. I always played a specific cleric, but the mage stronghold would be available, but i don't want to spoil that if you don't know how to get it. I never tried a straight cleric, with no specific faith, so I don't know if there is a stronghold for them. But you can get a strong hold with a Multi-class character.
Old 02-05-2001, 06:08 AM   #13
Ertai, Wizard Adept

I know this isnt the usual, but my fighter/thief has both dŽArnise castle AND the thieves guild. Cool bug maybe ??

Old 02-05-2001, 06:10 AM   #14
robertthebard
Xanathar Thieves Guild

Now you have me curious, so I'm off to find out what stronghold a cleric gets with no specific faith. Patience, my friend, patience. I'll post later this afternoon with the gory details.
Old 02-05-2001, 08:19 PM   #15
robertthebard
Xanathar Thieves Guild

I really hate electrical appliances, and such. Things around the house took much longer than anticipated, but upon completion of the beholder quest, I got the cleric stronghold in the temple of Lathander, running a fighter/cleric. I have yet to do Nalia's Keep quest, but who knows, I could end up with both strongholds, maybe, if the bug works for me, as it did for Etai, Wizard Adept. Sorry I took so long, this is on page four right now, as I post, but things around the house needed done. Don't change your character.