Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal > Baldurs Gate II Archives

Old 10-26-2000, 10:21 AM   #1
PSI_Nova

hello ppl, i am confuse here, i did the slaver quest and still have windspear hill and de'arnish hold, but first i would like to finish up all the quest in slump,could anyone tell me how to get into the planar sphere, who do i talk to to get this quest.....anyway i found a note in a house: it is address to Mr ployer from Tereece, what in the world do i do with this.....is it another quest.......thx ppl, men i just wish they could make the game more orderly but all in all AD&d rule............have fun guys/girls

Old 10-26-2000, 10:44 AM   #2
Tipsy McSwagger

In order to do the Planar Sphere quest you'll have to travel to the Umar Hills and get Valygar. You can't go to the Umar Hills until you get the "Murder in the Umar Hills" quest from some little kid in the slums.

As for the note from Ployer, it basically serves to flesh out the story behind a particular quest but isn't necessary to hold on to it. If you have Jaheria in your party then remembering where you got the note will be helpful (but not necessary). If you don't have Jaheira in your party then it's a non-issue.

FYI, if you find items and aren't sure if you should hold on to them you can always store them in a box or barrel until such time as you realize that you do or don't need them. Most items will state in the item description whether or not you need to use them for a particular quest that you're on. There are only a few things (mostly keys if I remember correctly) that don't.

Drink up.

-Tipsy

Old 10-26-2000, 10:49 AM   #3
PSI_Nova

oh men, any idea where can i find the kid so i can get the quest for umar hill....i can't believe i overlook this..lol...i hope he is still where he is suppose to be

Old 10-26-2000, 10:56 AM   #4
PSI_Nova

one more thing a women wish to see me in the graveyard at night do i go there now are later.....what is it for... the price now is no longer 20000 it is 15000 that is good to know cause i think i going to become a gold mine soon...lol

Old 10-26-2000, 10:57 AM   #5
Uthander

i beleive you need mince and boo in your party to get the umar hills quest, i could be wrong, but he is the one the kid talks to.

Old 10-27-2000, 04:04 AM   #6
PSI_Nova

but where do i find this kid in copper cornet or what i can't seem to find him ..........

Old 10-27-2000, 06:49 AM   #7
Kwakkie

The kid is in the government district, walking in the park

Old 10-27-2000, 08:32 AM   #8
Tipsy McSwagger

For me the kid was at the southern entrance of the Slums district. It may change though. If you don't find him and still want to go to the Umar hills you may want to try to go to the Government district. When you get there and walk by the Council of Six building you'll be asked by someone to come inside and speak to someone who has a job for you. The cowled wizard inside will ask you to hunt down Valygar for murder. If you then go to Valygar's house (in the Docks district) you'll find that he has a cabin in the Umar Hills. This may then put the Umar Hills on your worldmap. Not sure though as I already had it on my world map when I took on the hunt for Valygar. Seeing how you need Valygar to get into the Planar Sphere I wouldn't think that the Bioware developers would make getting to his location contingent upon having Minsc in your party (which the Umar Hills quest appears to be). The strange thing for me is that I have the Murder in the Umar Hills quest listed in me "Done Quests" section however when I speak to the boy he basically asks me again to go to the Umar hills and I get the quest added in my "Quests" section. Haven't seen if I can go back and talk to the people that I've already helped for extra exp points. Might be worth a try.

As for the woman who asks to see you, basically you have two choices. One is to hook up with the shadow thieves to find Imoen, the other is to talk to this woman and hook up with her "guild". She's more evil than the shadow thieves so for RPing purposes you may want to factor this into your decision.

Drink up.

-Tipsy

Old 10-27-2000, 09:09 AM   #9
PSI_Nova

wow! thx men u have been a great help, ok i guess i am off to de'arnish hold first........talk to u guys again soon....lol