Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Icewind Dale | Heart of Winter | Icewind Dale II Forum
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 10-01-2002, 11:48 PM   #1
Methenaus
Elite Waterdeep Guard

ok i went to dragons eye, if you haven't gone there then ill do a spoilerthing just in case

any way, i explored every where exxcept past the raised bridge, the door with the 4 veins/tubes of wyvern poison i filled in the 3 from the obvious baisins, i gave the guy his potion to transform and he researched the 2 things, i managed to spam the eye with enough people to get bye and killed the moster behind itive doen all i can think of, if some one could tell me how to fill up the last tube or how to open the door to the SE, lower the drawbridge, or anything i dont know i would be extremely appreciative because i usually try and figure this stuff out on my own but i just cant find what im supposed to

[ 10-02-2002, 06:42 PM: Message edited by: Luvian ]
Methenaus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2002, 11:49 PM   #2
Methenaus
Elite Waterdeep Guard

oh well i screwed up the spoiler thing, my review post kept on screwing with me sorry if anyone got spoiled
Old 10-02-2002, 12:13 AM   #3
Kalak
The Magister

know what your saying...i wrote a walkthrough for this and it's still on the board...go find it.
Old 10-02-2002, 12:16 AM   #4
Nightowl2
Galvatron

Well, past the Eye of Seth is a lever that lowers the drawbridge. What you're supposed to do is go back to Nheero (wherever he is) and get some of the fake Histachii brew from him. Then someone drinks it and gets past the eye to pull the lever. A Dispel Magic potion can bring that person back to normal immediately.

Then you go across the bridge for an interesting encounter. Have fire protection handy; you'll need it.

Nightowl2

P.S. Use the ALT key to find the lever.
Nightowl2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2002, 06:21 PM   #5
Methenaus
Elite Waterdeep Guard

see what i did was just overload the eye with people so one will get through and then click on the thing in the room and it says someting about the candle being apart of the shelf, and when i drank the potion my guy tyrn in to a histachi or whatever they are called and started to attack me, ill try again thanks for the help
Old 10-02-2002, 09:12 PM   #6
Nightowl2
Galvatron

Make sure the person drinks the modified brew you get from Nheero. Otherwise, he turns into a real zombie, which is not a good thing

Nightowl2
Nightowl2 is offline   Reply With Quote