Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal

Old 01-23-2002, 12:19 AM   #1
Deaths Touch
Elite Waterdeep Guard

I know I have been posting alot recently... (created two, now three threads in two days) but here goes my last one for the "pregame": what level should i get my PC up to.. during that period of time when you can do basically whatever you want... I believe that it is the second part. Anyways... to keep you from post hopping to find out my characters background.. here goes it:

Half-Orc Barbarian
(assuming excellent stats, havent rolled yet)

plans to solo the whole game...

Thanks All for all the help you've given me!!
To kill a witch: <br />just as the clock strikes midnite, drive a nail into the heart of an oak tree, then burn a stick of maple, and draw an X on the oak tree with its ashes, then get your .45 and shoot the old hag.
Deaths Touch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2002, 08:50 AM   #2
Memnoch
Ironworks Moderator

If you're soloing, you will be nice and powerful by the time you get past Chapter 2 and into the main quest of the game, assuming you do all the quests you can. Then again, there will be just one of you - nobody to share the XP with. I wouldn't be surprised if you hit level 13-14.

Memnoch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2002, 09:02 AM   #3
Morgeruat
Jack Burton

I'd expect farther than that, I'm playing a Paladin with a party haven't got to windspear hills yet and I'm lvl 13. course without party quests it could lessen quite a bitof exp... people who solo regularly could answer better than me I guess...

just me $.02
Old 01-23-2002, 09:17 AM   #4
Aurum
Manshoon

Yep.
But, solo you can increase you lvl, major happy fun, and over all, you hasn´t deads that drop yours items invaluables.