Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Icewind Dale | Heart of Winter | Icewind Dale II Forum

Old 09-18-2002, 07:13 PM   #1
J-Dogg
Elite Waterdeep Guard

Holy Cow the guys from beyond the grave are tough to kill - they smoke my dudes and I thought they were pretty good (lvl 14 about). Whats the best way to go about killin those already dead fools and is the sword even worth it?
J-Dogg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2002, 10:30 PM   #2
Hells Forge
Elite Waterdeep Guard

I will be the first and not the only one to tell you that the sword is hella worth it. It beats the crap outta evil people, monsters/demons/people crap like that. Person w/ it paladin always will hit alot and hell hit hard. The sword is very worth it. Id import some hyped up characters to beat the thing for you. I had high level characters. So i beat it. Wasnt easy. I made my cleric cast all the protective and benificial spells on my party, had my mage cast greater haste.
Old 09-18-2002, 10:49 PM   #3
Luvian
Ironworks Moderator

How exactly do you get the sword? I defeateed the priest and got his journal, but never found the amulet.