Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal > Baldurs Gate II Archives

Old 10-12-2001, 03:47 PM   #1
Forge
Welcomed New User

I have been discovered and cannot get out. Says city is closed until matron mother performs ritual. I Have got dragon eggs and killed everything standing
in the city. Any Help, cheat, trick, need to get out. PS- I don't have an earlier saved game, I went on the killing spree first and all my auto saves and quick saves are inside the city. If I could locate the Matron Mother I could kill her but have not been able to locate her locate.

Thanks

[This message has been edited by Forge (edited 10-12-2001).]
Old 10-12-2001, 03:54 PM   #2
Sorcerer Alex

My guess is that you need to dispose of the Matron Mother and the demon she summons during the ritual. I think the gates of Ust Natha then open up. I'm not 100% sure on this though. The best thing to do would be to reload before you got discovered, so if you still have an old save game I strongly suggest you go back to that.

------------------

Formidable Flirty Fishy Sorcerer of the HADB

Old 10-12-2001, 03:55 PM   #3
Kazil
Elite Waterdeep Guard

first you should load
then replace the real egs with the fake eggs that you will get from the matron's doughter.
then ritual will start and the matron will be killed
then you must start fleeing the city
the gates will be open again
go back to the silver dragon(adalon)and she will transform you back in your normal shape.
and she will bring you back to a big door that leads to the surface.